RPGM Bitch Dancers Quest

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here is the v1.02 Japanese version.

Thank you.
Kinda excited to finally be able to use all the stuff I learned about parsing main.rvdata2 stuff now. lol

If someone is curious about the weird choice boxes I failed to translate last time:
They are hidden in the Event Codes "102".
Most programs only grab the "401" and "408" codes.

To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you.
Kinda excited to finally be able to use all the stuff I learned about parsing main.rvdata2 stuff now. lol

If someone is curious about the weird choice boxes I failed to translate last time:
They are hidden in the Event Codes "102".
Most programs only grab the "401" and "408" codes.

To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Hey this game doesn't have a data folder. Works perfectly fine but Japanese

bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
Lol, can you please upload the Game.rgss3a file here , thank you
If you have problems or don't know how to decrypting the game files in Joiplay, you should ask the Mod in Joiplay Discord server they'll help you. Let me try to help you, first add the game to Joiplay, open Joiplay long tap on the Game icon select decrypt files. After decrypting files replace Data folder and Game.ini files Hope this helps you