1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ306024_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The idol of the same class, Yasu sayaka is kind and gentle, and thought that it is able to go out, but the revenge of the hero who was shaken begins.
By entering a person's heart and instilling evil, he comes up with the idea of insulting peace of mind.

There are dark men in the city. The homeless, the black people who put out the dick, and the pervert, etc. attack the idol one after another.
The main character takes advantage by the weakness of Yasu and the rape repeatedly when calling.
In concert venues and on the streets, large shows in front of the public begin.
There are two endings of a collapsing idol.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
Release Date: 2020-11-18
Developer: sweet princess -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Shine^ Thanks for the crack
RJ306024_img_smp6.jpg RJ306024_img_smp5.jpg RJ306024_img_smp4.jpg RJ306024_img_smp3.jpg RJ306024_img_smp2.jpg RJ306024_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game just isn't worth the hours of play; The dialogue is a bit eh, just distracting and weird, but hilarious, MTL at best.
The content is generic, The Black guy is actually not a "bad guy", the MC turns him into one, there are multiple endings, as well.

Street Fighter Fucker - IDOL Edition "MTL - Crotch Explosion!" (see spoiler right beneath)

Last edited:

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Man this game really hits the nail on my fetishes. If it was also with some bestiality and loli it wouldve been perfect. Of course from the CGs I dont expect that much but w/e

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I usually avoid MTL like a plague, but this game's description has made me laugh so hard. I hope rest of game's text will be hillarious as well.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
" There are dark men in the city. The homeless, the black people who put out the dick..." excuse me wtf?????

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote