RPGM - Completed - Bitch Police [v1.0] [ONEONE1]

1. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

The only and only good oneone1 game ever made. Not full blown retarded like the other ones with the have to lose shit. The writing ain't dogshit either compared to their other stuff. Pretty simple straightforward game that stays consistent and makes sense in context, in regards to the silly absurd setup that you can't take seriously.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Erxkum

I really tried to get into this game, I love oneone1 later releases and was hyped to see someone translated another oneone1 title.

Unfortunately, the game's setting is so outrageous and boring that I couldn't get into it.
    You're a police officer who uses a pussy martial arts, which for that to work must be naked all the time, the rest of town only acknowledges you because your pussy martial arts is the greatest of all time but otherwise the MC is shunned for being naked all the time.

Despite going around naked all the time, fighting crime with sex based attacks, having regular fisting and fuck training, the MC acts innocent and ashamed, it doesn't mesh well.

The mechanics don't resonate with me, she uses sexual techniques with her super powerfull pussy to knock out enemies, there's no regular attacks for the MC.

There's also a birthing mechanics that I didn't enjoy much, she can get pregrant and because enemies are a monster species that assumes the form of humans, she can give birth immediately.

While pregnant she gets a debuff, after giving birth the debuf is removed and you also get a stats increase.
    She can give birth immediately after getting impregnated in-battle, or give birth after the battle.

CGs are gorgeous but that's about it, that's the only thing I like about this game.

The game is boring, the setting is too stupid even by hentai standards and it's not for me, the only reason I didn't give this a 1 star is because the art is good and the game is playable.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

markconnor

I'd mark it at 4 stars even though I didn't finish it.

As a game, it had some major challenges. Mainly the gameplay issues are:
    • Chest bugs. Seems any chests with 500 gold in them cause a fatal error, so download that patch to fix this or just save before opening any chests.
    • Too much grinding required. Random encounters are MC versus up to 3 enemies at a time. By mid-game each enemy can take 3-4 attacks to take down. So if you can't take down 1 of the enemies before needing to heal, you'll be in an endless 'heal then get attacked 3x' loop. So you basically have to fight in a map until you can 2 shot each enemy. You eventually get weapon with a 2x attack which helps, but only briefly as enemies scale up again the next dungeon so that it is taking 3 of these 2x attacks to bring them down.
    • Enemy encounters become too frequent to enjoy the gameplay. There is originality that there isn't a 'random # of steps before enemy encounter' system. Rather you see enemies on the map screen and can avoid them. Except most dungeon maps have very narrow corridors, so you can't always avoid fights. By mid-game, these slow moving enemies move at super speed and become unavoidable, and you basically have to fight 25 encounters per map area times a 5-6 map dungeon. 100+ random encounters between CG scenes isn't desired in an H-game.
    • Leveling up barely powers up your character, so fights gets out of hand by mid-game when you essentially go from full health to needing a complete heal after 1 random encounter.

General dialogue is lacking. Events have way too much dialogue, to the degree of 50+ screens of text per event. And that applied to everything; mission briefings, boss fights, learning new skills, etc.

User design was bad. Translations during briefings left something to be desired, so mission details were not fully clear (or maybe I skipped over too much in the wall of text where I was meant to read 10 minutes of briefings). While you might know you need to go to a new city to meet a person, you wouldn't really know who and where in the city they'd be. There would be no UX guide markers to help the player find who they were looking for, so you'd end up talking to everyone in town to trigger the event.

The mechanics and plot devices deserve major kuddos for originality. Essentially MC has a super-powered pussy that she uses to fight with. All of MC's attacks are sex-based attacks. Enemy attacks can be regular attacks or sex-based attacks, with sex-based attacks potentially inflicting status debuffs (skill loss usage, sleep, etc.) or pregnancy. MC's "super pussy" goes from fertilized to full term instantly when a monster impregnates her. While being pregnant causes attribute debuffs, birthing actually helps level you up. Between missions, MC goes to the whorehouse to learn new skills by being a prostitute.

As for artwork and CG, that is where it really shines. MC is a "police officer" who was trained to sexually gratify monsters & men, fuck, conceive, and birth like it was completely normal. If the exhibitionism, lactating, creampie, pregnancy and monster tags drew you in, you won't be disappointed. Artist seemed very inspired by hentai artist "Shiawase no katachi". As an example scene, MC runs a train on 100 goblins, and then plops out 7 lil goblins at once, standing in an orgasmic stupor with 7 umbilical cords hanging down from her pussy. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw MC perform a standing delivery and chuck her placenta away before continuing the fight. Lots of good exhibitionism pregnancy content -- this woman is completely comfortable being a public seedbed for monsters.

Overall I wish the developer put more effort into some of the user experience aspects of the game, but the artwork and character development more than makes up for it in my mind.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Understand before reading this review that I did not get very far in this game. I could only tolerate so much of what I was playing.

The translations were actually pretty well done very few spelling errors and very little was untranslated. Everything important seemed to be translated from what I did play.

The graphic scenes were okay they were not great but they just seemed really average.

The game play and the story is probably where I have the most issues with this game. The story idea seemed really interesting but the game play kind of killed it for me. The town map was over-sized there was a lot of misleading context that I don't think was caused by translations.

In the beginning of the game you are told that you are suppose to perform duties even when random people tell you too. I talked to almost everyone in the first town which was very large before trying to continue the main story. Only 2 of those people actually did anything which lead to very mediocre scenes if you can even call them that.

The chest are spread out really weirdly in fact I believe that the large area that the game provides you is probably due to the large amount of chest they shove in the first town which you have to go looking for in buildings that don't really have any purpose to go into in the first place unless you fall for the "random citizens will request you to do things" like I did wanting to see which citizens will actually do anything.

I didn't rate it less then 3 stars because I didn't play enough of it to find something that would keep me interested. But, those were the problems I had with it in the beginning that pushed me to let it go so fast.