EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ135885_img_main.jpg

Overview:
By fan request, the sexual harassment has been cranked up to dizzying heights !! BITCH POLICE puts you in control of the Walled Police rookie Mika Karlner (or Karuna), an enforcer of law in a kingdom that has next to none, whose tits and ass are under constant siege by molesty citizens. She protects the peace by humping human-mimicking enemies called Others, drops and sucks the d * cks of virgins ... she can even get pregnant and give birth in towns or outside castles! Her p * ssy is amazing. As she masters the special vaginal technique called the MANKO SAMBO, she's proving to have what it takes to be the next ruler of the Walled Kingdom ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2014-07-21
Developer: ONEONE1 -
Translator: gamiat F95zone
Censored: Yes (little mosaics)
Version: 1.0 and 1.01a (Gamiat MOD)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Others: Chest Bug fix -
COMPRESSED

Extra: Full Save

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

!1.jpg !2.jpg !3.jpg !4.jpg !5.jpg !6.jpg !7.jpg 004 defeated.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
I have to tell you, this is my first post, and I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are doing a honorable service to all of us on this site. I'm droning on because I can't in good conscious see this thread with no comments and see the work you are putting into a great game, and not thank you.
- Thank You

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
I have to tell you, this is my first post, and I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are doing a honorable service to all of us on this site. I'm droning on because I can't in good conscious see this thread with no comments and see the work you are putting into a great game, and not thank you.
- Thank You
yeah Thank you so much, there are not so much people in the translation part of the site and making by yourself all the job is very impressive, I think that you are an exemple of the background heroes that makes hentai game so easy to play with a right english translation. (sorry if i made some english mistakes i'm french. BAGUETTE)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes