Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Your link to the guide on how to use the translation patch is a dead link that says I don't have permission to view. So I have no idea how to actually use your translation.

u can download it here

modi

Apr 1, 2018
Can anyone write step-by-step instruction for applying translation?
i did not understand how to do this using link above

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Get rpgmakertrans, use it and select the japanese version of the game and create patch. it will unpack the game into 2 folders, use the extracted files from the download and switch it in the data folder of the translated game folder.

Reactions: Kitarieluv

modi

Apr 1, 2018
Get rpgmakertrans, use it and select the japanese version of the game and create patch. it will unpack the game into 2 folders, use the extracted files from the download and switch it in the data folder of the translated game folder.
you are a god

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i don't understand guys ? can i play this game fully in english or no ? if yes is there link to download and play ?

Reactions: Banny25$

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry for the wait. I already updated in the first page:
MAIN translated game link (I just ask people to test if any issues and put in other download links):

People can copy/share this in other download links but I ask people to test the whole game first as it might have bugs. I guess EVERYTHING was translated but I can't assure that due to the complexity of the algorithm. Possible issues: 'a blank blue dialogue box' (just press space) and it might have typos (you can help by telling me the errors during your gameplay until the end of the game).

Last edited:

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry for the wait. I already updated in the first page:
MAIN translated game link (I just ask people to test if any issues and put in other download links):

People can reproduce in other download links but I ask people to test the whole game first as it might have bugs. I guess EVERYTHING was translated but I can't assure that due to the complexity of the algorithm. Possible issues: 'a blank blue dialogue box' (just press space) and it might have typos (you can help by telling me the errors during your gameplay until the end of the game).
There's a herooo~

Ok trying it now

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes