ZeroNu

Feb 20, 2018
1546824846193.png

So does anyone know how to get rid of the symbols here I have tried to use Local Emulator but it does not help and I have no idea.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
ok, so im at the jail, already scout it, talked whit prisioner, got kinapted, escaped and then got the pass, talked whith husband(Dick), whith the old man, got harased and raped by the bitch comander, got to the mines and got caugth makin the hole to scape, now how do you pass the switch puzzle, im kinda lost with it.
hope that this serves as a pseudo walktrougth for jail part.

Reactions: eromaster

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So does anyone know how to get rid of the symbols here I have tried to use Local Emulator but it does not help and I have no idea.
Install the language pack in windows. You should be able to search for instructions.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Fresh ripped
The artwork for this game is really well done and sexy, but in about half of the h-scenes her right eye is missing. I know that's supposed to be obscured by that strand of her hair and a part of the whole Anime style, but usually they just draw the eye right through the hair.

I can't stop seeing her as a busty cyclops now. I'm scaroused!

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
>NTR

God damn it. Wheres the tag? Please tag this properly, I don't wanna accidentally run across that shit.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How much of it is translated ?
Is there any shota or bestiality content (or planned to be ?)

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
How much of it is translated ?
Is there any shota or bestiality content (or planned to be ?)
Well for the moment no, neither of them, but the traslation is quite advanced, reaching till the jail part, albeit a little cracked the story is understandable.

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Ok so I put on the Party Outfit but Warden doesn't talk to me... What to do now?
Edit: nvm found what to do next

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes