Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Ok so I put on the Party Outfit but Warden doesn't talk to me... What to do now?
Edit: nvm found what to do next
Party outfit?, You can actualy do the party at the prision? how? i finished the 0.93 version without it.

May 30, 2018
Too many untranslated lines. Not many options to change the scenario we have during the gameplay. Puzzle mazez. Too many Skyrim references.. Not a best game. Not even a mid quality game. But it is more like a visual novel.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Y'know it's really super annoying that of all the places to get molested the prison level had hardly any content to it compared to the beach before. You would think being in a jail with rapists and pissed-off guards would have some content, hell at least a shower scene. Yes you have the lesbian commander but she's more annoying than anything.

Apr 13, 2018
Ok so I put on the Party Outfit but Warden doesn't talk to me... What to do now?
Edit: nvm found what to do next
How did you fix this? What did you do?
It keeps saying "I need to talk to the warden first" but when I try he doesn't talk to me, I thought it was a bug.

Apr 13, 2018
Also, in the jail, the big guy named BUTCHER who rapes you in the arena if he wins, is there any way to defeat him? Do you get anything for defeating him?

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Version 0.95 is out. Supposed to have CG room but mine only has the first scene from beginning of game unlocked. All other rooms are completely empty.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
is the CG room glitched?
Well, my brother went through some Chinese forums and discovered that once you look at the Restaurant event in the Room, you can't access it anymore.

A bugfix was posted, but apparently the link here isn't the most up-to-date.

Nepu-Nepu

May 17, 2017
guess i'll wait for someone to post the latest update
Well, my brother went through some Chinese forums and discovered that once you look at the Restaurant event in the Room, you can't access it anymore.

A bugfix was posted, but apparently the link here isn't the most up-to-date.
Guess I'll wait for someone to post the latest update

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
just how many scenes are at the party, i do the BJ but then it dosn´t let me do anything, can you guys gave me at least a clue to what to do?, Please?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Ah was a short update :[ I need more this game is great all it needs is CG room and updated subtitles and its a BANGER!

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes