Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
I just checked these saves and it didn't have anything in the CG Room other than the first one which was when she was inspected by the guard at the starting town. Maybe you're missing another file that you need to upload?

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Actually I gotta check first if it works on Version 0.99 since I accidentally downloaded Version 0.93 because I didn't know that someone already uploaded latest version.

Reactions: crisbr

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Seems like the japanese text is just squares to me, anyone knows how to fix it?
You need to use Locale Emulator

Also, I think this game is over. Guess Sunntr doesn't feel like it anymore, first they didn't release any update last month and now it's been a week after they announced that the update is postponed for 2-3 days. I mean, ok cuck, you're the boss.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You need to use Locale Emulator

Also, I think this game is over. Guess Sunntr doesn't feel like it anymore, first they didn't release any update last month and now it's been a week after they announced that the update is postponed for 2-3 days. I mean, ok cuck, you're the boss.
Yeah, well, we still aren't out of the F'ing prison.

And so-called stats are bull, because the game design is utterly linear.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
so, what´s new? any re-playable scene in prision? full blown party prostitution? or end game?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
the english translation goes until mid-prision (80% of the game) minus some secondary quest. but the game is so linear that you can find everything whitout reading the last part.
thanks for bothering to reply sir

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
the game has 3 endings: bad end: she becomes a cumdump for the guards. Happy end : escape with dick. ntr-end:she ends up with katerine.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Extra
CG: - - - -
WTF are .psd files -.-

Reactions: crisbr
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes