tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i loved the bad end..as well as running off with your new dominate mistress..she hated the old man..so not much of a good ending there..but she found out she is very submissive towards dom woman..so that ending make prefect sense

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
it is? How do you find the difference?
Literally all the text has Chinese and English versions. So, any screenshot.

It helps if you can read Japanese, I suppose. :p

If you can't read either, then Chinese text is horribly complicated squiggles, and Japanese text is horribly complicated squiggles with some less horribly complicated squiggles mixed in. If there's a の, は or が to be seen then it's Japanese. If not, it's probably Chinese.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
RedSteel
well thank you for the info..will look it over..because this is my fav game..it needs a lot of love to translate it right..do you know of a tool i can use to do that?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i am at the scene of the swimming pool
your aplocale is in japanese?, honestly i cant think of other reason for the scuare text that for the aplocale to be in english/other lenguage, try to change it to chinese, that maybe will fix it

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Grex
what the heck is this word?..aplocale
app locale, an emulator to run games without changing your sistem locale, trough you may as well just change system locale to japan
View the System Locale settings for Windows
  1. Click Start, then Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    Windows 7: Click Region and Language
    Windows XP: Click Regional and Language Options
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    On Windows XP, click the Advanced tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes