Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
Damn shit game, bad content (u only get to see 10000kg tits which i find rly disgusting but tryed to ignore anyway) and a huge amount of damn puzzles, i just gave up on those shitty switches, ull spend more time learning the room itself than playing the game.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Z4IKO, do you know if there was only the main story left to be finished or there's still other stuff (events, side quests, parts of interface) left to be translated?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Z4IKO, do you know if there was only the main story left to be finished or there's still other stuff (events, side quests, parts of interface) left to be translated?
Some side quests and events. Sunntr has not completely translated the game, and neither will . Given that he is 100% focused on his new game.

Z4IKO, I am getting a black screen when playing as dick at the farm after the bathroom scene any fix
I do not have the solution, unfortunately.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Wesstos
The "new" v1.0 is actually the "new" v1.01 english version. The main story is translated, but some events, side quests and a few lines here and there are untranslated... and probably won't be translated (by the developer atleast, as they've moved on).

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
andrea sasu
Your game is still compressed (I forgot about that, sorry). In this thread by 7767 is both, a guide and the unpacker needed for the rgss3a file.

Follow the first part of the guide (steps 1-7), and then copy/paste the data folder I've uploaded, overwriting the map file in the process. Voila, you've got a working game.

Edit:
If this doesn't work (for some unknown/mysterious reason). You can also try , which I've been using for... a while (and couldn't find the place I've got it from at first).

Just drag and drop the rgss file on the rgssdecrypter.exe. Once it's done, delete (or backup if you want) the rgss file, move all unpacked folders into the game folder and overwrite all. Now drop the fixed data folder into the game folder. Done.

A tip if you want/need to extract XP/VX/VX-Ace games more often?:
  1. Keep the rgssdecrypter folder in your downloads folder for example, it's easy to reach.
  2. Mark the game folder in explorer, hold ctrl and press enter to open the game folder in a new window.
  3. Open the rgssdecrypter folder in the first window and THEN drag and drop the rgss file onto the rgssdecrypter.exe
Aftermath: It extracts and overwrites files in the game folder automatically, leaving the decrypter folder clean. Then you only need to add the translation/fixes and delete/backup the rgss file in the game folder. ;P

To bad the built-in register command for rgssdecrypter.exe doesn't work (windows 10 and me, at least), else all what one would need to do is right click the rgss > extract with rgssdecrypter.

Last edited:

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
andrea sasu
Your game is still compressed (I forgot about that, sorry). In this thread by 7767 is both, a guide and the unpacker needed for the rgss3a file.

Follow the first part of the guide (steps 1-7), and then copy/paste the data folder I've uploaded, overwriting the map file in the process. Voila, you've got a working game.
Maybe you can send me the game folder

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
andrea sasu
There's no real need, both decrypters I've linked are really easy to use, particularly the second one. It's less then 1mb large, can be reused for other games and how do you use it? Drop the rgss file on it. Worst case you need to copy/paste the unpacked files.

If dragged from the games folder, you don't even need to copy/paste the unpacked files. After that it's just copy/paste the file I've uploaded.

...And no need to quote yourself, just because I didn't see your answer right away, being busy looking/writing up another way if the first one doesn't work, you know? ;P

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
andrea sasu

Edit:
If this doesn't work (for some unknown/mysterious reason). You can also try , which I've been using for... a while (and couldn't find the place I've got it from at first).

Just drag and drop the rgss file on the rgssdecrypter.exe. Once it's done, delete (or backup if you want) the rgss file, move all unpacked folders into the game folder and overwrite all. Now drop the fixed data folder into the game folder. Done.

1. Keep the rgssdecrypter folder in your downloads folder for example, it's easy to reach.
  2. Mark the game folder in explorer, hold ctrl and press enter to open the game folder in a new window.
  3. Open the rgssdecrypter folder in the first window and THEN drag and drop the rgss file onto the rgssdecrypter.exe
Aftermath: It extracts and overwrites files in the game folder automatically, leaving the decrypter folder clean. Then you only need to add the translation/fixes and delete/backup the rgss file in the game folder. ;P

To bad the built-in register command for rgssdecrypter.exe doesn't work (windows 10 and me, at least), else all what one would need to do is right click the rgss > extract with rgssdecrypter.
Both the steps are confusing. Maybe you can do that and send the game folder here to download

Jun 19, 2018
andrea sasu

Edit:

Followed the steps and it's still bugged

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes