andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
i reached the scene in the tub or swimming pool but the dialogues are showing in squares rather than texts any help?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
In no particular order: Milf Warrior Emma, NTRPG series(no art), To H, Netorare Imouto Misaki, Kanade and the ecchi worklife, Minako, Marrige or pervert, Inn my wife (short), Trasure hunter Mai, is what i can think of now.
Sorry for OT and quoting an old post, but does anyone know where Kanade and the ecchi worklife is available? I've been searching and can't seem to find it.

ll@ma

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry for OT and quoting an old post, but does anyone know where Kanade and the ecchi worklife is available? I've been searching and can't seem to find it.
a translation was started but appears to be dead, last I saw it was maybe 25% done? Idk if there's a prepatched version anywhere either

Horalover

May 7, 2017
If you guys are encountering squares, you need to run the game in Japanese locale. Change the system setting or use something like LocaleEmulator.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
im gonna say this.... im 100% confused and im running around like an idiot because this game still hasn't been fully translated

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I'm at prison with Kiterena (i think that's how her name is spelled) and Dick where i have to solve puzzles
the door puzzles are quite long but not that hard, most of the time you just need to go back to a previous switch 3 times in order to get to the final one, long and somewhat boring? yes, hard? not so much, annoying? a lot

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I'm stuck too... I'm in the manor on the "brothel" quest, but after I got the first two scenes I don't get what I have to do to proceed (I searched the room where I wake up and found something - untranslated, so I don't know what it is - and after that I'm just running around aimlessly). Can someone help me please?

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
can we translate it our self.with a tool like toybox..it lets you edit an translate rpg maker games.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I'm stuck too... I'm in the manor on the "brothel" quest, but after I got the first two scenes I don't get what I have to do to proceed (I searched the room where I wake up and found something - untranslated, so I don't know what it is - and after that I'm just running around aimlessly). Can someone help me please?
Using a save posted here I noticed that to proceed I have to seduce a manor guard, but I tried talking to all of them and nothing happened. How do I trigger that scene? Damn it's getting frustrating...

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes