Ren'Py Completed Bitch Trainer [v1.04a] [Akabur&Trainerfan]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pheebor

Jun 29, 2017
I should point out that the Princess Trainer part of this is based on an older version, not the Gold Version that has been out a number of years already. That is a huge amount of missing content!

Jan 26, 2018
not trying to say it's your fault or nothing. it just takes away from the experience. with how broken the game is. especially when you have to ignore every 2 min

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Is this Witchtrainer and Princesstrainer in one Game?
Is Jasmin in Hogwarts or Hermine in Agrabar?

Is in "witchtrainer" the Rimjob from the Brothel in "Princesstrainer"?

Reactions: F9Zoney

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I hate to be a pain and rain on your work, but so many errors...too many to bother tracking. I just gave up after too many rollbacks or ignores.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
i got image bug at training witch the image is not complete when we chat with hermione is it the game or just me>?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I get past Snape figuring out I'm not really Dumbledore? No matter which option I choose he attacks and after the fight starts no matter which options I pick I lose.

And honesty that scene is just extremely boring and tedious. Is there a way to skip it completely and just get on with the game?

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
How do I get past Snape figuring out I'm not really Dumbledore? No matter which option I choose he attacks and after the fight starts no matter which options I pick I lose.

And honesty that scene is just extremely boring and tedious. Is there a way to skip it completely and just get on with the game?
you can´t avoid the fight. but the fight is easy. everytime snape does a powerful spell he would make a special pose and you have to defend. if he does regular dmg just attack or by low health heal and you win easily.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
there's alot of errors within this as i used 7zip and it came up 37 errors most being missing/corrupted files and even the file needed for ren'py games to work was listed as corrupted

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes