3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Will these developers ever make a game where the MC won't literally piss inside a woman's pussy? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Z!
It's a mystery to me but it seems to be prevalent in Japanese games. On the one hand I like them because they often feature pregnancy content but I wish they didn't always come with urination attached.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is the game about gradual hypnosis?
Or is it just, "zap you're mine now be a dog". Second one is boring to me, but first can be super hot.
Nope, it's the "zap, you are mine now, start doing pervy shit" type...as usual with most Japanese VNs that have a mind control theme.

Reactions: errata

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nope, it's the "zap, you are mine now, start doing pervy shit" type...as usual with most Japanese VNs that have a mind control theme.
Thanks, too bad...
I know some that are not like that, and they're delicious (though not translated), but yeah most of them are no fun.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
More specifically, as usual with a Miel game. His game's are always whoops you saw my dick now your brain has melted. You can only forfeit your human rights and live as my cum receptacle from now on. His games are nothing if not consistent lol.

Which is fine for the most part as some like that sort of thing. I mostly like Miel work for it's art and scenario's but, his stories are braindead so I just skim them at best. That said I usually don't play them as there are other's who do the same thing but, better lol.

Reactions: AL.d

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I get my soul crushed at work, so I come home and brainr#pe my character's boss in a game to make myself not feel absolutely awful about my job.....

Seems legit.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Says Voiced , so im guessing Voiced in Japanese ? . ive come across some thats voiced in English and i realy wish there was a tag for Voiced (English)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes