Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Erm, why do you care about the guys? The mc is obviously not interested in guys so they can be happy if they have a face in his perception.
Because we might get someone as MC like this. 04a9201357bae4dc9241645fa2203b2e.jpg I for one play the MC as if I'm Don Juan with the looks of an Adonis. I want women to swoon over me.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont think bds will change the mc at this point, especially not to a monochrome one...and the other guys in the game are even more irrelevant but changing them now would be confusing and thereby annoying.

Personally i still dont understand the problem, guy is guy, while some manage to look even more ugly than usual, i never saw anything appealing in them and never understood how gays or hetero girls brains work. I'm only interested in girls, same as the mc here, so the focus is on the girls. Guys only need to be discriminable if you need to interact with them. Thats why many games dont show the protagonists face or use some shadow figure for random guys.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bite Season one [0.5.8 EP6 Part 2] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac:1.6 GB/ 713 MB (Half-Tested) : ,

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its always the highlight of the day if i see an update here, but i need to agree, sadly it was very short and without any decisions. It was still good, just the end came to fast...we didnt even run in the catfight :p

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
5 minutes into the game and there is at leas 10 male character and 2 female? I had to minimize my game to make sure I didn't miss a gay tag on this game. Sure hope the ratio gets better. Seems like a lot of male characters for a harem game to me. :unsure:Think I will pass on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
lol, dont worry about that, you know most of the guys now, 2-3 will come later. However, the girls will come once you get back to school

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
5 minutes into the game and there is at leas 10 male character and 2 female? I had to minimize my game to make sure I didn't miss a gay tag on this game. Sure hope the ratio gets better. Seems like a lot of male characters for a harem game to me. :unsure:Think I will pass on this one.
Holy shite mate, I don't want to be massive dick but with that reasoning
you gotta have a tough time in real life with half the world population being male.

:ROFLMAO:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
One of My favourite game now. Great story. Best character development. Need more games like this. Waiting for next update soon. Don't abandon this game like so many.
Can you make your comments any more suspect? Better than fake reviews I suppose. :KEK:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh, do we get a threesome...
catfight between Lisa, Emily and Nancy? Pretty please? :D

Gotta admit that I really like their 3 character models. You made them unique.
As an 80s fan I ltotally dig Nancy's hair style.

A decent update. And about it's length or size...I take a small update over
an abondoned game/AVN any day of the week.

Oh and I am not sure the scene where Diego goes all stabby-stab.
Is it meant to make the scene more dramatic? In my personal
perception it made look Diego rather inept at staking a vampire.
No critisim, just my view of things. Maybe it will be explained in the future.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hope not...you are a vampire...ever heard of vampire babys? So every girl that gets pregnant has a huge ntr flag on her belly...

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I hope not...you are a vampire...ever heard of vampire babys? So every girl that gets pregnant has a huge ntr flag on her belly...
Maybe there is a magical way or something. I mean male swimmers are quite survivable lol

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
All depends on the story. They don't have to be VTM vampires. As long we don't get limp dicked or sparkly vampires; I'm good.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Hi, devs I just played your game and have to say I was quite impressed with the story, however the last part of the game felt inconsistent to the previously established lore and narrative.
  • Why was the vampire (hybrid) customer running naked during the day and not killed by the sun?
  • Did the vampire (hybrid) customer successfully complete his trials to obtain a ring also?
  • If so how could a trainee hunter newbie like Diego manage to overpower and kill him so easily, wasn't Diego struggling to match up with a human bully previously?
  • Also, since vampires have to follow rules, keep their identity secret and drink blood from bags, Why was a low tier vampire doing the opposite?
  • Even if this vampire(hybrid) wanted to defy council orders wouldn't it be better to wait near the area where Diego and MC found a couple having outdoor sex instead of a college full of students, staff and faculties that could rat him out?
  • How did this Vampire (hybrid) customer scene the "Chosen One" MC before he became vampire yet couldn't post him becoming a Vampire.
  • If you say hybrid is a different kind from Vampire and can walk in the daylight, then how did it die by a wooden stake through the heart?
Another one that interests me is why wasn't MC using his invisibility and stealth while performing a reconnaissance in his visionary patrol, is it something to do with witchcraft prohibiting vampire abilities?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes