allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Does he stalk her? I played a little bit and the worst it seems he does is stare at her in class. Like nothing to warrant this level of response from the whole class
truth is, no one really understood why they hate him so much, although he did sniff on her panties at some point during the game and took it home with him too, both are creepy and weird

armyman654

Nov 24, 2017
I mean these are the people having orgies in the classroom during school time I don't think they have the right to call him a pervert or weird. From my play though it seems like the pink haired girl somehow got the entire classroom to hate him

Reactions: Dave 237

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Haven't played much but doesn't really feel like NTR or corruption. I thought the 2 girls shown were close childhood friends, but not even a few minutes in and they make fun of the MC, make out and let the other classmates fuck them while still in class.

I would recommend it to people who enjoy slutty women, don't want to wait long for sex scenes and are okay with constant moaning. The girls have voices, but when guys talk during sex scenes you listen to non stop moaning until the girls get dialogue again. Art is nice but not many changes happen throughout the scenes.

Reactions: GaRbS

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
lol i tot it would be like 2 girls, close to mc and antagonist start to corrupt them but game slap me a big NO,..if im in a classroom like this i will surely join the fun :FeelsGoodMan:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol i tot it would be like 2 girls, close to mc and antagonist start to corrupt them but game slap me a big NO,..if im in a classroom like this i will surely join the fun :FeelsGoodMan:
The description does give it away, it's the pink hair girl that started everything. There is no corruption, just 2 girls that enjoy sex. Can't call it NTR either, the girl has no feelings for the MC at all so she wasn't stolen from him he never had a chance.

Reactions: GaRbS

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
thats what the game wants to u to feel, if it made u mad like that then job well done for them lol.. well its not directly ntr more like betrayal ..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well its not directly ntr more like betrayal ..
I don't see the betrayal here, she has absolutely no feelings towards him at all. She's young, free and single and more than happy to fuck an entire class full of folk.

Granted i'd prefer if it was a class full of girls but you can't have everything.

otoshimara

May 8, 2018
thats what the game wants to u to feel, if it made u mad like that then job well done for them lol.. well its not directly ntr more like betrayal ..

Fair play to them, they definitely managed that.

It's not even the sluttiness that annoyed me, got no issue with that in these kinda games, it's just how the class treated the MC really got under my skin =P

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I don't see the betrayal here, she has absolutely no feelings towards him at all. She's young, free and single and more than happy to fuck an entire class full of folk.
for the guy perspective i mean like shes the childhood friend then for somewhat became his love interest? he thinks he knows the girl but shes clearly backstabbing him spreading rumors making more miserable for the guy ..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for the guy perspective i mean like shes the childhood friend then for somewhat became his love interest? he thinks he knows the girl but shes clearly backstabbing him spreading rumors making more miserable for the guy ..
How is she backstabbing him?

He's the only one out of the 2 with any feelings for the other person, she clearly isn't interested.

PJX

Jun 30, 2019
I realize that I’m posting this way after this thread became inactive. But figured I might as-well try to ask.
Would anyone here mind sharing spoilers of the game stories with me?
I was planning on checking it out but frkm what I’ve read I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. Still I’m curious about the ending because supposedly the MC takes “revenge” in one of them, but in an unexpected way.

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
I realize that I’m posting this way after this thread became inactive. But figured I might as-well try to ask.
Would anyone here mind sharing spoilers of the game stories with me?
I was planning on checking it out but frkm what I’ve read I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. Still I’m curious about the ending because supposedly the MC takes “revenge” in one of them, but in an unexpected way.
No difference still. But, there are, you could say, 2 definite endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope it helps ya

Reactions: rgnar62

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
They literally get off at the thought while having sex from not including Kido in their orgy, I can't even call it ntr ffs. I agree it as a poor attempt at calling this as ntr, so many labelled as ntr hentai these days that when you look at it it's not even ntr.

Jun 4, 2019
Son of a, I wish I could make games this one needs a little follow up. I want to control them all, because for some reason I want to have sex with the two main girls there.

Mar 12, 2018
He pretty much stalks the short hair girl all his life. He's in love with her but she has no feelings whatsoever about him. It's an entirely one sided thing and has been for years which alone is pretty weird.
Em, stalks? He just watched her from afar. Honestly, I was like him with my first love when I was 11-14 years old. When you love someone at this age then you enjoy even just watching them or thinking about them, but you are too afraid of rejection to even try and be friends. I think this novel portrayed a young guy who is in love very well. Also, it explained why they "hated" him - it was in a dialogue with his sole friend. They just enjoyed watching him being "secretly" in love with a girl who is everyone's slut. It makes sense for her to hate him because they are completely opposite - she is a dirty slut, so receiving his innocent love could make her feel what piece of shit she really is.

Also, it seems people don't understand the definition of NTR. The only thing that matters is feelings MC have for the girl, it doesn't matter if she loves him back or not. It could be one-sided love, it could be mother, close friend or sister - there all sorts of NTR. This is definitely can be counted NTR, the only thin that lacking is build-up. The author should have added some flashbacks from the past when MC first started to like the girl.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Em, stalks? He just watched her from afar. Honestly, I was like him with my first love when I was 11-14 years old. When you love someone at this age then you enjoy even just watching them or thinking about them
So ... stalking.

so receiving his innocent love could make her feel what piece of shit she really is.
For enjoying sex?

Yeah, what a scummy cunt she is.

Or she's just someone that enjoys sex ... like most people in the world ... and she doesn't follow someone around like a bit of a creep.

Innocent love .. he's a creeper. People like that usually end up with restraining orders.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes