Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017

Polls Results Annoucement #2
I just realised there were two polls that ended quite a while ago! It's time to annouce those results, and talk about how they will affect content in the future.
Which sort of H-scene do you want to see more often?
poll results:
Fellatio: 4 votes
Titjob: 8 votes
Handjob: 0 vote
Amazon Position: 8 votes
Missionary Position: 5 votes
Prone Bone: 9 votes
Spooning: 2 votes
Doggy Style: 3 votes
Reversed Cowgirl: 5 votes
Tentacle Hentai: 7 votes

So, titjob, amazon position, prone bone, and tentacle hentai are the most popular options, meaning I will be doing more of those H-scenes in the future. However, that doesn't mean I will forget about the other options. I'll still do them. It's just that the priority goes to the most popular ones.

Next Bust Size #5
poll results:
A: 3 votes
B: 3 votes
C: 5 votes
D: 12 votes
E: 1 vote
F: 4 votes
G: 12 votes

Wow, this is the first time we have two options with the same amount of votes. I guess it is up to me to decide then. Honestly, the game has a lot of big booba waifus already, so I will go with D size to balance the ratio out. Sorry for those who chose G.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Probably reported before, but if not:

Code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'"What training? {b}Sex training{/b??? Hahaha!"'.
And another. Not a great start.

Code:
While processing text tag {/spc} in u'Ooh. That armour is...{/spc} {b}aesthetic{/b}! '.:
Exception: u'/spc' closes a text tag that isn't open.

okaynik

Aug 30, 2021
Sorry for the long delay. I ran into a big problem last night when I was trying to export an apk for android. For some reason, RenPy kept failing in the middle of export. Then I tried to find a solution on Google, only to discover that the maximum size of an apk RenPy can export is somewhere around 2GB(BHL is 2.6GB currently). So, it seems I cannot export an android build anymore, which is a real shame. I'll try to find a solution for it, but now I can only make PC and Mac version. Sorry about that.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your support. It really means a lot to me. It took a lot of time and effort to make the game and I wouldn't have had the courage to keep going down a very risky path were you all not here backing me up. Thank you.
Fak life

Reactions: wangyijie

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(23.0) release and changelog

Windows:
Link
Mac:
Link
Android:
Link

Changelog:
- Vanaland exploration area added
- Day-night cycle in Vanaland added
- Chapter1 exposition revamped
- New characters Kristine and Gabriella are added in early game
- Christmas event story revamped
- Christmas hide-andseek mini game added
- All christmas H-scenes reworked
- Two new characters with new outfits and H-scenes joined the christmas event

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

some mc stats // faith/strength/def/int // vita/mana // weapon stats // items // affection

mc.png faith stren.png vita mana.png weapon.png items1.png items 2.png aff.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Vellweb

Nov 27, 2020
Downloaded the Android version but it's not letting me install, it gives me the error "App not installed as package appears to be invalid." About halfway through the installation

Reactions: PP901

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
Sometimes when I choose an option in the game I get kicked back to the start menu, is this normal ? lol
Another update without fixing this problem? Unfortunate. Like, the game is literally unplayable if you can't do 80% of the side content. Really disappointing that the dev either doesn't know or doesn't seem to care.

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
Another update without fixing this problem? Unfortunate. Like, the game is literally unplayable if you can't do 80% of the side content. Really disappointing that the dev either doesn't know or doesn't seem to care.
Too bad, I really wanted to play it for the art, but this way I won't be able to, see you game

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes