RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
K , just got to say this , you people are incredibly mean lol , I literally read through all the 17 pages of the thread and there were so many people asking for save files and literally nobody cared to answer and share at all lol , speaking of selfish people , honestly , it won't kill you guys who have completed the game to just share a save file . Jeez

Reactions: Naotine

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
BizzareHolyLand [v18.0] [HMO] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.06 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 593 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.04 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 576 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
K , just got to say this , you people are incredibly mean lol , I literally read through all the 17 pages of the thread and there were so many people asking for save files and literally nobody cared to answer and share at all lol , speaking of selfish people , honestly , it won't kill you guys who have completed the game to just share a save file . Jeez
Why do you want a save file when the gallery unlocker exists?

Anywho, I played the game yesterday and today and I like it, but some of the design decisions are wierd, instead of focusing on 10 routes that all lead to nowhere and kick you to the mainscreen just when things maybe start getting interesting he should have focused on one until it ends on a satisfying note.

I still cant find a walkthrough or a guide and I'm missing like 2 pages of scenes.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
Olivia is a demon that you console by a bench in the underworld, you can also see her in main story line when you go to sea blue island
I know. I got her 69 CG at bench in underworld. but the Storyline at sea blue island just ended up without any CG appear. I tried rejecting and accepting her to join, its make no differences and 2 CGs in gallery still not unlocked

Apr 1, 2021
The branching choices are an interesting concept in theory but it would be great to have a general guide to help people who want to experience all the paths but cannot figure out how to reach them all. The trial and error process of trying to figure out the effects of your mutually exclusive decisions can get annoying quickly and it's easy to make mistakes which invalidate all your efforts up to that point.

Reactions: okokok

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
I tried sharing mine, but then it just "file is too large for sever to process" ,so then nah. And the gallery is quite boring , its only show image without dialog , so better you should exploring yourself for full experience or using gallery unlocker. A walkthrough should be the blessing, but its too troublesome to record everything systematically , especially when we play mainly for solving our horniness, not for gameplay achievement

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
First, be respectful!
Second, how should I know? I am not the dev.

And yes, I am 100% sure he doesnt look on this site, because I asked him.
Not every dev, watch this website.
Being respectful would be you replying to my original post with a "Hey this dev doesn't watch f95zone why not try the discord?" Instead of insulting me. If you're going to play the respect for others angle you really shouldn't start off by being rude yourself ;)

UsainTurtle

Jul 23, 2017
Ah, I did it! Just merge the "game" folder inside this into the game's "game" folder and it should work.
For some reason when I click in the attachments, both link and image , the download won't start and, it redirects me to this page , see below, i don't have the adblock on ,so I am at loss for what might be causing the problem

EDIT: i was able to dowload with the add-on "dowload-them-all", I use Firefox as a browser

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How does the brothel tie in with harem? Also, is the tentacle gangbang stuff avoidable?
I too would like to know the answer to this. Cause well... if it ain't avoidable... that ain't very harem of the game :|

I shall add to it by asking is there a full harem route? (i.e. MC the only one that touches the LIs once they are LIs, so if they having lots of sex they stop once they have MC).

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
How does the brothel tie in with harem? Also, is the tentacle gangbang stuff avoidable?
The tentacle gangbang are in the evil route and there are avoidable.
There is no NTR in this game. In the evil route you can go to a brothel and fuck girls.
And in both routs evil and angel rout you have many womans.

Reactions: raganrok246

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
Great game with great animations. Also MC never pulls out, does he?
Anyway, how is the release schedule?

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Great game with great animations. Also MC never pulls out, does he?
Anyway, how is the release schedule?
Every month a new update is coming.
The next update will not be may but in june, because the dev need to focus on his university exams.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I downloaded the latest game files (Listed as 16, but claims 16.1). I'm stuck. I finished Crisis of Eden, two Gather Quests, and chased an angle twice in the Library. Now I can't sleep or do Crystal tears. What do I do now?

Unrelated, I've started making maps. If it's consistent I'll make a map program since the map has to be rotated.

Edit: I modified the script so I could sleep no matter what and it seems to have allowed me to progress (or dead end? Who knows!)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes