Cock'O'Coke

Oct 27, 2022
Can u guys tell me all of paths i only have the archangel ending and the demon one where you trigger it at the 1st main story quest at Angelina part..

There's alot of part i miss in gallery

---____---

Jun 12, 2019
if you mean play with demon and no angel, start the game and behave like a real bastard, an asshole, a first class scumbag .....
The longer demon route doesn't seem to be accessible in v29.1 or I'm missing something. Moira will take you to the demon city if you sleep in the forest on the Angelina mission and there are a few scenes but the game ends shortly afterwards, but it sounds like there used to be more to it. There are no options prior to that to be an asshole or anything like that

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
The longer demon route doesn't seem to be accessible in v29.1 or I'm missing something. Moira will take you to the demon city if you sleep in the forest on the Angelina mission and there are a few scenes but the game ends shortly afterwards, but it sounds like there used to be more to it. There are no options prior to that to be an asshole or anything like that
You just need to stay up in the city(Vanaland) very late, I think it was like 2am or so. changed it several versions ago already. It works on any day if I remember correctly.

Reactions: ---____---

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so I've found two combats that I just can't seem to figure out. The first is the optional training fight with charlotte the first time it ends in a date but then you get thrown back in and it just loops endlessly until you die. The second time is against 'big tits momma' when infiltrating the demon realm. I beat the two dark seeds pretty easily. But then 0 damage on demon. Seriously unwinnable fights are an okay tool. But it seems almost every fight is unwinnable ..

Last edited:

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand how you go from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to this and consider it enough of an improvement to start replacing "old" art?
To elaborate i don't mean just the designs, just look at the lighting and shading on the characters, new-Sophia is flatter and "smoother" in a bad way and Gabriella is even worse in that respect.
Also no offence but your faces literally look like placeholders, just saying you can do faces better and avoiding this is holding your otherwise good art back.
I agree, I much preffered old character looks, current sophia feels washed down.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes