Unity Completed Black Academy + Secret Plus [Final] [Catdoors]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chenoulei

Jun 9, 2018
It's can be have a portable version ? I don't really like installer because it's more complex to make a virus check on it

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlackAcademy-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

BlackAcademySecretPlus-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Excalibis

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
What does Secret Plus add?
Because god knows it's unclear.

I'd guess actual sexual content since people were complaining there was non before this and the "No Sexual Content" tag has disappeared.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I'm getting virus reports on Windows Defender.
That's like saying in 2023 that my handle to roll the window down fell off my car that doesn't have any seatbelts (they didn't become law until 1968). Windows Defender is the worst security you can have on your computer because it detects EVERYTHING as a virus. How about joining the modern age and get an anti-virus that works instead of complaining every second file you download, in case you missed it there was a period not to long ago that every game was getting flagged until someone realized it's not a virus it's the scanner.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Is there a way to cheat in more game currency? The gems you use to buy upgrades I mean. Accumulating them is so slow.

rexor97

May 7, 2017
I made a simple cheat for the game. All enemies and bosses have only 1hp.

P.S. Completed the entire game on maximum difficulty, but did not find any new content. The gallery is all the same as it was in the first version without DLС. If anyone finds a difference with DLC, please ping me.

Reactions: biosolidsnake

WarNote

Aug 11, 2017
Is this the initial version or with plus? Because if that's all, there's very little content and it's just nudity at most.
It's the plus version everything i could find after ripping the game, 99% sure it's everything

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote