VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Black New World Order [Ch. 2] [Jobeo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

riverrungames

Black New World Order [Chapter 2] (4.5/5 stars).

In his preface to Lyrical Ballads, William Wordsworth wrote “For all good poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings.” At the turn of the eighteenth century, the artistic form was still burdened with the focus of improving the moral life of the reader, but such sentiments were already starting to wither away, when the authors lost their paternal authority, and the considerations of form and function took on a marked individualistic cast. The shift on the focus of art shifted from the pedagogical purposes of uplift to the conception of art as a product of the artist. The desiderata of art was less about renewing old lessons, but breaking away from tradition, and creating a piece of art through new means. Ezra Pound’s famous dictum, “make it new” was the rallying cry of the modernists, and for better or worse, their decadence helped erode the bastions of the old epoch with provocative attacks on the bourgeois culture. In place of the dying order, the modernists constructed their new morality.

What does this have to do with Black New World Order? Well, in order to fully judge and access a piece of work on its own merits, there has to be a question of intent on behalf of the author. Why was this game made? There are two main schools of thought on the purpose, what the point is. A popular sentiment follows this game is a satire of tropes associated with NTR, made obvious by the self-consciously puerile presentation and confrontational tone of the writing. The game shamelessly exploits the racial tension and latent anxieties of white people through the use of stereotypes. Black men are desired by white women, because black men are not allowed to act on their desires, so white women deliberately tease them. White men cope by sexualizing racism (raceplay) to deal with their inferiority complex. Shakespeare made Iago refer to Othello as "the beast with two backs" and a "Barbary horse" for the same reason. In this universe, such received wisdom regarding the superiority of races is inversely employed, and racial stereotypes are exaggerated to a comical degree, through the enslavement of white women. Incidentally, the term "Queen of Spades" originates from Pushkin, a Afro-Russian. Is the widespread usage of these stereotypes not conversely harmful and operating on the same logic perpetuated by white supremacists? According to some people, yes. This leads into the theory the game isn't meant to be satire, but is meant to be taken seriously. It's a provocation, a hateful screed, an attack on white people. Or how about the people calling it a cynical ploy? Black New World Order fails to be sexually stimulating, because it’s meant to be an exploration of how desire functions, almost like a science experiment or a poll. The game throws in a bunch of sexual fetishes and kinks: rape, incest, murder, bestiality, drugs, and couples them with what is traditionally associated with female domination: humiliation, scat, torture, urination, cum-eating and so on, and the game proceeds on how the game is received by the audience, the construction of a game by committee. Some question if this is even a game, there's no gameplay, no music or sound, the render quality is unremarkable, and the sexual content, though present, is not the draw. The game is contingent on the set-up, establishing the scenario, and instantiating the vision of the developer in a systematic way.

There’s some truth to these theories. Black New World Order is part of a litany of games with similar themes from the author. Yet there’s no reason to doubt the sincerity of the game’s pronounced beliefs. There’s just too much work in this game, and in the promotion of the developer’s previous games for this to be an exercise in nihilism. You say authorial distance, no one could believe in this stuff, not even the creator. Perhaps, but such a pattern has the taste and feel of a worldview behind it. One might disagree, but it's not an objection without a basis.

Whatever the case might be, whether this game is part of a satiric project in the spirit of Jonathan Swift (or Ari Aster, cited as an influence) or if it’s meant to be a sociopolitical statement, or cynically motivated, Black New World Order is commendable; no, not because of any ideological or aesthetic considerations, but because it is an exhibition of atrocity. Black New World Order is not meant to be a satire, or propaganda; it's a fable, producing the overflow of spontaneous feelings of shock, boredom, disgust, and moral decrepitude. Shock value has its own objective value outside of the ones traditionally sanctified as moral or ethical, and is certainly better than games with no value.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ilske

CH2review: For a game supposedly focused on interracial sex there is a surprising low amount of it. Like most Jobeo games it features some pretty extreme fetishes ranging from raceplay, scat, beastiality, humiliation, pain infliction, extreme femdom, ntr. The game follows the VN format pretty well and does allow you to turn most of these off. As with NTR/interracial themed games it also attracts a lot of negative attention. I don't really understand the need to virtue signal on a site filled with rape, kidnapping, killing etc but clearly this is lost on a lot of people. The game features a dystopian future with a racial hierachy and plays a lot on negative stereotypes. There is hardly any build up with NTR which I don't really see as a negative thing but more a stylistic choice. The renders are actually pretty good for the most part and there is a lot of content already for a game in pretty early development. If you get offended over overt racial stereotypes, raceplay, or fast pacing NTR you should not bother with this game. If you do not mind these fetishes I do think this is as solid as any other VN on this website. This game definitely caters to some extreme fetish niche but that is fine to me and a gap Jobeo fills pretty well.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

First off, I don't know how far I got in the story. I can say the only choice I made other than names is to turn female pubic hair on or off. So I don't know if this is a kinetic novel or what. I couldn't bring myself to play very much of it as it just... Ugh!

The story has no depth, no reasoning as to how or why things are the way they are. The story breaks it's own rules that it sets up. 95% of the story that I have played takes place away from MC and has little to nothing to do with him. I don't mind brainwashing/mind control if it is done well. Little by little over and extended period of time. Slowly altering how one perceives things or planting of small ideas and watching them bloom as the MC/player encourages the behavior.

But this is just "magical drug", BAM! You're a cockhungry slut, and slave to my command now. "I'm going to beat the ever living shit out of your husband, father of your children, man you have spend your entire life loving, and you're going to like it." "Ok, have fun."

I mean I was tempted to just click ahead to see if there were ever any choices or if depth was added latter. But there's no hook to even get me interested into the story, no gravatas. Just a feeling of "take it and like it bitch."

I give it two stars instead of one because it is coherent and readable.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

EDIT: The advertising image for this game is very good, but that's about it. The image where the white girl has a QOS tattoo on her ass, getting fucked by a black guy at a club. That was a good promo image, but the game falls flat.

If you're looking for a game with well done raceplay, cuckolding, netorare, cheating, humiliation, and femdom, this game ain't it. It tries to do all these things, but doesn't deliver. His other game Bully was better; but the bully game had some scenes that went way too far, and it completely killed the eroticism(mood). In the Bully game that he made; the mother was seduced in a consensual manner, went on a date, then lead to the bedroom scene, it felt somewhat natural, retaining some believability, so it resulted in a turn on, and it was just much better than what's presented in Black New World Order.

This game is filled with many, many things that kill eroticism; blood, killing, rape (some people are into that, but I don't like it at all). I don't like mind control, because it skips out on the most important element of erotica; SEDUCTION.

The game tries to paint a picture of this crazy world, but it lacks believability, so immersion goes out the door. Believability is an important part of creating a stimulating/erotic story. There has to be some believability.

I'm going to give it 2 stars. Why? I'm giving one star for the developer's balls. He's got to have big balls to take a risk of attempting so many new ideas, but ultimately, the game ended up making me less horny. It's an erotic mood killer. Some of the female models look pretty good. Render quality is above average, so that at least deserves 1 star.

I'll say that there's a threshold of how much crazy you can get away with. If you have too much crazy, then it breaks immersion, which then disrupts the erotic mood.

Presenting blacks as dumb and ignorant isn't erotic. Good erotica requires mental stimulation. Intellect is far more erotic than dumb conversation. Clever, sinister planning and seduction is far more erotic than low intellect brute force. If you read popular erotica, you'll notice there's always a high IQ manipulative sociopath as the antagonist. This game doesn't have that.

What bothers me the most is that people find the game erotic. I considered myself very open minded, but I couldn't feel any eroticism from playing this, none. I like femdom, but for some reason a woman spitting directly into your eyeball, isn't arousing, lol. There was no sexual connection, nothing, just spit in eye, completely impersonal, no connection, no intimacy, nothing.

Mistresses that feel absolutely no connection with their slaves, and only do it for the money, because they feel they have absolutely no other choices, is the worst kind of femdom imageinable, and that's what this game is. The pathetic males in this game have no backstory presented with the women. It's just empty and shallow.

If you're trying to present a completely different world, with a different set of societal rules. You have to explain it better. If we can't relate to this society in anyway, then it will fall flat. There has to be some connection between this new fantasy society and real life human society. If it's unrelatable, it won't have an erotic impact.

Also, forcing the MC to only have a 1 inch penis makes no sense. It's not believable. Sure, he's trying to make it humiliating right? But there has to be some believability. It would be more immersive for the mc to have a below average penis size; 3 or 4 inches, because that is actually a possibility in real life, so then it becomes more believable and realistic, when then enhances the eroticism. No human male can possibility comrepehend any possibility of a 1 inch penis, because it's just not a human aspect in any form.

Imagine writing a story about a modern society just like our own, but everyone can cast fireballs..... Now imagine you don't explain how humans can cast fireballs, they just can. Empty isn't it? Shallow? Dumb? That's the problem with this game.

Anyways. I'm glad some people enjoyed the game in the thread.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

There is some really fucked up shit in this title. Seriously.

The good:

The female models are mostly gorgeously rendered, though their body shapes tend to change from image to image.

The bad:
    How does a title called BNWO manage to be racist against blacks??
    The black men are the absolute opposite of Alpha. If you want to watch Alpha black men in action download some content from Blacked.com It sure ain't here. The only thing remotely alpha about them are their cocks. That's it.
    One beats up a weak man to show how strong he is?? Or if not the man, the woman?
    Blacks run the world but have little to no money. Seriously, it boggles the mind how utterly inane the premise is. They have to pimp out white women to get money from the rich whites. Not pimp as in actual sex, but consensual humiliation, b/c . . . why??? For the sake of showing humiliation content? OK, whatevs.
    The black men aren't able to fuck the women b/c they're confident/ attractive/accomplished/charismatic, because they aren't. Their big cocks aren't even enough. No, they have to drug them.
    It was a lot of absurdist shit for me until the new black husband beat up the mother. It was simply a cowardly, disturbing, beta move done for ZERO reasons. That was it for me. I mostly fast-forwarded through the rest of the content to see what images were there and it was basically more of the same kind of shit.

The game leans heavily into racist stereotypes that negatively portray both blacks (thug life stereotypes) and whites. There are some really violent scenes that aren't CBT/humiliation/BDSM, it was just straight-up meaningless violence.

This has really disturbing content.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Lightrunner

the sex is the redeeming part, if you only play it for the sex scenes and skip the story, to each their own. i personally love ntr because i see it as a consequence to your actions and "neglect" making the games feel more alive and realistic, but here there's no such thing, it's how it is and that's that, the main character is a pussy and the girls act like whores. not my cup of tea, better to give the options to fight back so to speak, which usually gives more content and a chance to see how else it could have gone (as i always start with ntr paths when there are the two versions. other options i like are when i let the other girls get ntr'ed while the mc only gets the main girl and so on, but when there isn't anything to do to stop something and so on, it feels more like a kinetic novel than a visual novel.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Juv3

No introduction to the events the story is bad no comedy no drama
    there is nothing There is no basis for writing
    I am shocked Worse than the first game
    You feel the writer hates with all his heart the
    white people do you see us beta male and sluts
    just wow
  8. 1.00 star(s)

wolves9207

the game is missing the "parody" tag. no redeeming qualities. i would rate this "game" at zero stars if possible. a fetish is one thing. indoctrination and devaluing an entire race is something completely different. let's play the swap game. if you reverse the races of the black and white characters, would this game be considered racist and offensive?

also regardless of race all characters come out of this game looking bad. the white characters look weak and stupid and the black characters look evil and manipulative. if you're going to do racial propaganda, at least make the white characters evil and make the minority characters sympathetic and heroic. that's al sharpton 101.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

SAMASH112

I thought I would never say this on this forum but this VN it gave me the creeps. Honestly, it seems to me a deplorable and vexatious story. Netori is one thing and overstepping the line is another. Looking at the journey of this person I don't see that it is worth commenting more.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Tunechi1901

Its really bad. While it depends on your preference. The story itself is blank and not interesting. Models decent. Not worth it the dowload. So I conclusión it was not worth. I wish I could get the time I spent on the game back. Mad taste.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

NotSky

Personally i love BBC x Interracial/white/asian stuff which is why im giving this four stars.

You don't see much BBC x white girl content here ( unless there are hit me up)
    Personally I love me some good interracial, the rendering and animations are good, (which is typically what i look for in a game). What really is a negative is the story, it is a-little bit absurd for most audience. But personally i really don't mind, as along as "makes sense" without any major plot holes i'm a "Happy customer"

Really biased review since i enjoy interracial stuff, and above average rendering and the "Hardcore" aspect of this. I could see myself spending more supporting this.

I'd love to see more!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

gimmegimmethat

Finally Jobeo is back with what seems to be his best game yet for any BNWO and interracial lover.

Played through all of it and it was very enjoyable. It's basically an interracial and pubic hair lovers dream game and the start is super promising. All the characters seem fun and they will all offer different kinds of scenarios going forward that will all feature BBC, my favourite being his girlfriend being corrupted.
    The women are also the prettiest that he's ever done before, same with the nice variety of black males so far.

It's great that certain fetishes are things you can toggle off like pubic hair and scat, and I assume more in the future. Which is a very nice addition.

I'll be looking forward to all the future releases.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Superflie

I want to start by saying NTR is my favorite genre. I don't even mind the premise of this game tbh. But this game goes at a break neck speed. The main girl gets a shot and is an instant BBC slut and there is no build up. The story is worthless. I feel like NTR is nothing with no build up. This game will get about 4 updates then be abandoned. Just pass
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1667144

What I really love about the game is there is a lot of customizability. The characters have a very beautiful design. On top of that the humor in the game (ex. "Tokky-Tik" made me chuckle) is on point.

What I think could bring the game to new heights (at least for me) is different paths the player can take by having options that actually impact the characters and gameplay.

Great potential gem. Hope all the doubters will be proved wrong and we can be blessed with the greatest gift of all: a fully developed game available on all platforms.

Much love for your work :love: keep it up Jobeo
  15. 1.00 star(s)

dexter069

[ch1]
    +NTR good
    -need more background
    -make longer story
    -Small PP MC

TLDR;
    NTR was good, the suspense building was a good start but the few days timer will make the story shorter make other events and make a lengthy story.
    i didn't like the surveillance there should be some plot holes that can be bypassed making some events avoid/evade that has some consequences if get caught.
    MC with 1 inch PP brah, give them something 3.. 4.. idk.
    Make a neighborhood with people you can go to like MC's College friends , gf's house best friend.
    give the MC option to buy cam be a pervert who like to watch/spy.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

evyleu

It's hard to describe this game exaggerates many racial and sexual stereotypes between black and white men
    Pros:
    Beautiful main female character.
    I liked the models and character designs.

Cons:
    The humor is bad and a little embarrassing
    The main story is interesting but poorly developed it's very rushed mostly in sex scenes.
    Uninteresting secondary characters serve as a motive for corruption and abuse, nothing more.
    The combination of so many fetishes in one game can be confusing and doesn't seem to make sense.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

tsuke

This is the first game im rating because I appreciate the devs efforts. Most of the other reviews say that the renders are terrible etc and that there is no story however it is a VN and if we were to use this as a benchmark then 50-75% of the other games in this site deserve a 1 review as well.

In truth the black males arent even in the most interesting scenes in the game. They just allow a setting for the females to operate. I like that the author actually took on fetishes like Forced Bi, SPH, and even purely verbal humiliation which you almost never see.

I think I have tried most femdom games in this forum. So far my favorite is Mantis and while its true that this game cannot compete with the sheer volume of scenes that game has I find the quality of this game to be much better.

Its surprising that so many people have problems with interacial fantasies when there are so many other kinks in this site like bestiality, rape, etc that are much worse.

Its sad that we live in the age of cancel culture which drops the rating of games like this.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

gabz787878

Story is super bad and the models aren't good looking, the game feel like a giant troll but it is poorly written. The idea is not that bad but the execution is terrible, plus some stuff is usless like injecting drugs, i'd rather it was forced actions or more like blackmailed into getting sex.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Yotix

weird attempts at humor (like it shows a number box to enter a default dick size for white guys, then goes "haha the max is 1 inch"...
    ugly renders
    horrible choice of theme, like a weird reversal of the dumbest race war fantasies
  20. 1.00 star(s)

johnwest

A bizarre game that almost operates as a parody of its own genre and fetish.

Although, calling this a "game" is entirely false; the only thing linking this to gaming is the Ren'Py engine. Otherwise, you are literally told a story of the developer's creation— there are no meaningful choices to be made, scenes to explore, or narratives to create. The amount of imagination and creativity put into this game is clearly on par with the developer's previous abandoned creation.

The 3D modelling is severely lacking in fluidity. The models may look nice, and they may look individual, but it doesn't equate to much when the characters look as though they are stiff boards floating in empty space.

The plot is about the sexual fascination of black males induced by drugs, which is what mainly led me to believing this was a parody. Is the game trying to say that: 'Despite the perceived superiority of black males, the black man must resort to drug induced sex in order to snatch some pussy'? Would that not defeat the entire purpose of the fetish? Why not write a story about how the women in the MC's life develop interracial fetishes without the intervention of drugs?
    After this plot element has been established, the game is simply a humiliation and domination fantasy with a heavy icing of interracial fetishes; the need for a futuristic and dystopian setting is inessential.

This game is lacking in nearly every aspect. If you enjoy the interracial fetish, do yourself a favour, and look for a better game with a similar genre. I guarantee that there is one out there.