VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Black New World Order [Ch. 2] [Jobeo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

pr0n

This game is not for everyone! It contains alot of extreme elements provocative to some if not most. If you take adult game content too seriously and can't get beyond that, make yourself a favour and don't even bother trying this one, because you will not like it.

The main focus is interracial sex & humiliation/abuse cucking of white males. There's also domination, physical abuse, drugs, avoidable scat etc. Content resembles more that of a extreme hentai game than the usual 3D rendered one.

Give it 4 stars for good renders and enjoy the female corruption. It's not the usual incest harem fantasy and has alot of extreme content normaly not seen in 3D games.

Bad part: The whole story is kind of silly and story scenes are kind of blunt, rapid and shallow. Things just happen all the sudden rapidly without much depth, flow or foreplay to them. Like people getting physcially hit, drugged and such mostly for the shock abuse factor. All this behaviour is explained to be normality in this fantasy setting but it doesn't feel very plausable and way over the top too silly at times.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HikariNova

this is a very boring game at least to it it's basically just 'black people have somehow come up with a mind controlling/altering drug/nanite injection and somehow has taken over the world? i'm guessing that based on the game title even though out of the total % of the world population black people only make up like 11.5% so i don't really understand how the could've taken out not to mention the game is so racially stereotyped {at least it looks that way to me} it's not even funny, i mean FFS if the game had been set sometime in the future i wouldn't have cared.
    but yeah plot is boring as hell to me and just doesn't make sense for the timeline setting {2021 as in modern times}
    the game to me is at least borderline racist in it's racial stereotyping of white and black people
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Bullet01

Terrible. Awful graphics , terrible racial bs, glitches galore, no plot or gameplay. tedious, boring, an embarrassment and completely unbelievable.
    avoid at all costs, it's the worst game I have ever played.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

animalrapist

Quite half baked, this one needs more time in the oven tbh, though I dont even sure if that can improve the overall quality up too much anyways. Still, what is for the trying can be accepted but in this one the developer was missing the technology what for to greatly improve the overall presentation and layout of the game. This one deserves a hard pass specifically until the later update cycle to be clear.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dunloprobert

i enjoyed this for the fun of a different take on ntr games!
    sure JOBEO is an aquired taste, but his different approach to these type of stories/games is the thing that makes him refreshing!
    and guess what HATERS, he loves to shock you and upset you so do your worst you snivelling bunch of bunch of cry babies, go back to your harem games and let the rest of us that love & enjoy JOBEOS world of fun have our moment of pleasure!!!!
    the game/story itself is imo more polished than his previous efforts, but just as enjoyable. this is the first part and i'm already eager for the next instalment!
    the option to re-name all of the character and avoid some of the fetishes is a nice touch and can make it more of a personal experience if you so desire?
    at the end of the day if you dislike or worse hate this creation? then find something else to play or do, no one is pointing their dick to your head!!!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Dilshad Klein

Really represents the fetish well. There's no other game creator who are brave enough to make something like this. My only critisation is the drug thing. If it was solely on the basis of superiority of sexual prowess of black race, it would have been perfect, instead of sexual interest induced by drugs. Also personally, I found the renders except MC's gf to be a downgrade from The bully but it's not something major and more or less a personal preference. If dev can somehow fix it, then I will be much more happier.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

It's extreme. It's a parody. The scenes are fappable if you're into it.
    Renders are nice. Liked the option to disable scat and pubic hair.
    The plot is basic, but not completely absent
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Looking forward to chapter 2 and Reparations ch 4 id that ever happens.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

atreeisme

It hits its target fetish, even if to an outrageous level. This feels like it exists for shock value more than anything based on the quality of the writing and past performance from the dev.

Renders are not bad, but some of the facial features feel off on various characters.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Mattee

This game is made for one reason only - to shock people. Even so, there is absolutely no way this could garner enough of an audience. This is so absurd and vile that makes you think if this should even be a thing that exists. Question yourself this: if it was "the other way around", who would be stupid enough to keep it on their site?

Even if you disregard all of it, the writing is shallow and dull. It relies solely on the fetishes, so there is absolutely no reason why this should be a game, apart from trying to reach the core audience here.

The renders are amateurish at best and/or extremely outdated. There's really not much that can be discussed here. A lot of other developers are pushing the ante, while this remains few years in the past.

As I said before, this game is heavily dependent on its fetishes. And it's true that some people enjoy it. Not my thing, but it's subjective, so can't say anything about that. However, it is all ruined by the developer with injecting social commentary and even politics into it. And it doesn't do it in "tongue in cheek" manner, letting out the vibes of it being serious. I have no clue who could pass this as a good idea, and it tarnishes a lot of that "fetish potential" that other games on the website have.

To conclude, I don't think it's worth discussing any other parts of the game. It is really concerning to me that somebody actually put in significant amount of effort into making this. Must be driven by massive compulsion without any restrain. It just doesn't have any redeemable qualities.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Lamoz

The "legendary game creator" decided to create another "masterpiece". The game has good renders. But the dialogue and plot are as bad as possible. If this is just humor, then I hope that I will not face a similar one again. But, in general, this game resembles only the wet fantasies of certain people.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

wewewewewewe

i mean even if you like the whole black > white fetish this thing is still bad, it super polarizes it to the absurd level and everything is taken to the extreme, the narrative is simple and absurdo and the scenes so far are mehh, if you into super extreme content without a good narrative behind it you might enjoy it.