grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
go back home for a bit and try and find a new job... OR... turn into a raging cum-dumpster of a whore...

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Fat ugly and old. Is it to make themselves feel less disgusting? Or is it to make themselves feels better since any good looking guy would intimidate them? I mean, dont you feel like even girls would rather see good looking girls rather than fat old ugly ones in the game? Unless they are one of those feminist that are too intimidated by beautiful healthy female.

Reactions: p4091a

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
And another typical VN... Looks like there only exist D-cup or more and Loli characters out there in the wide world... So hard to find a Game with girls/women with normal breast size.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I had to pass up on that "one one one" RPG because she had like G sized.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Fat ugly and old. Is it to make themselves feel less disgusting? Or is it to make themselves feels better since any good looking guy would intimidate them? I mean, dont you feel like even girls would rather see good looking girls rather than fat old ugly ones in the game? Unless they are one of those feminist that are too intimidated by beautiful healthy female.
Its the target market. The target market, in this time and place, dictates that young hot women getting fucked by old ugly fat men is a huge demand. Its what it is. (Also, I like that too, so ^^)

Reactions: Pussycat4f

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Seems like I'm not alone in this Forum.

No... they just want to open their mouth
where they can attack some writer/dev/artist for satisfy their sarcasm activity
I only say, that I want something normal, and not something that, what flooded the internet...

100% DISagree.

99% of all games you can play has real tits, you just need to open your eyes.
I don't know where you are living, but if I do out on the Street (uhhh, Real Life Action!), I see noemal women with normal breast size.

Reactions: Beggarman

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Seems like I'm not alone in this Forum.

I only say, that I want something normal, and not something that, what flooded the internet...

I don't know where you are living, but if I do out on the Street (uhhh, Real Life Action!), I see noemal women with normal breast size.
That is the point.

World is FLOODED with realistic tits sizes.

There are so many games out there on the street you can play, like:
- White Van
- Back Alley
- Black Windows SUV Trunk
- Final Destination Basement
- Final Destination Basement 2 The Belly Keeps Growing
- Family Values
- Family Values 2 Birth Of The Little Mutants
and many many more

World is so full of realistic tits and games with realistic tits, that UNrealistic tits are a godsend.

UNrealistic tits, like VN monster tits, are the perfect outlet for all the pretty darkness BECAUSE they are not real.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fat/old pervert trope, really generic and boring art, literally no choices just badly translated walls of text.
Not enough words to make a proper review.
-5 stars. Fuck this, and fuck Dutch angles, it's a still image not a Marvel movie, and even then only Thor 1 used them and I hated that movie for it.

Reactions: p4091a
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes