RPGM Black Rose Hotel [v0.01] [Zenkuro]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So i guess, It's heavy on foot fetish right?
I would say heavy on being stepped on fetish. Another japanese obsession i can never start to understand. Why is being humiliated so popular among japanese men? I mean, to have someone who likes it, fine, whatever works for you, bros, but it's literally everywhere. So frequent...

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
I would say heavy on being stepped on fetish. Another japanese obsession i can never start to understand. Why is being humiliated so popular among japanese men? I mean, to have someone who likes it, fine, whatever works for you, bros, but it's literally everywhere. So frequent...
Amen brother. I love feet, doesn't mean I'm into being treated like garbage.

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
I kinda hate the dialogue :'( People don't talk like that IRL and it feels like it was written with help of AI. And why does the main character of a foot fetish game hate feet so much, I mean what's the point of this plot device

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I kinda hate the dialogue :'( People don't talk like that IRL and it feels like it was written with help of AI. And why does the main character of a foot fetish game hate feet so much, I mean what's the point of this plot device
i personaly just like to see the MC sufer (dosent mater if male or femaile) so i like that he isent into feet.
to see a person geting slowly corupted and brocken is just greate.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I have more hope for this game than the previous one tbh
but my main question is, does the MC not know how to shower? does he do one body part at a time? why do I have to shower nearly a dozen times in a row to get clean?

Reactions: awaf113

as22

Oct 1, 2018
The MC not liking feet is good writing. It helps juxtapose the fetish between normalcy and abnormal.
If the MC liked feet and was obsessed with feet from the beginning, it would be a boring slew of fetish images one after the other pandering to the crowd.

It's the same reason why most good games on here have a story, and everyone complains about boring fuckfests. We know you're here for the sex, but it needs to be grounded and rewarding.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Eh. Previous game was nice. But it was published, then went for months without an update until it became abandoned, then it finally get some update but rn it's once again 6+ months.
Idk if there's a point to invest time in this one if it also can be abandoned after a couple of updates.

Aug 11, 2023
Art is incredible and the concept is really neat. Very original and clever in the way you set up the world, leaves it open to so many scenarios and you can't write yourself into a box, while at the same time, it feels like there is actual progression, not just go from room A, B, C etc. Really excited to see where it goes! Extremely well done!

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
why people launch anoher game when they struggle to start one? Big up and all my love to a comment who ask to all these people who buy rpg maker to put their 4 personnal drawing in one game.
Anlis was really nice and beautiful, but no update, it's ok, making game take time, but when you start another game i think yeah it's over, you will never finnish improve your game....
Go make indi game never finnish it, go for full dlc and paywall, don't forget to add many road aka soft lock to skretch the life or you game

Reactions: dr4gonfly and lnppo

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
why people launch anoher game when they struggle to start one? Big up and all my love to a comment who ask to all these people who buy rpg maker to put their 4 personnal drawing in one game.
Anlis was really nice and beautiful, but no update, it's ok, making game take time, but when you start another game i think yeah it's over, you will never finnish improve your game....
Go make indi game never finnish it, go for full dlc and paywall, don't forget to add many road aka soft lock to skretch the life or you game
I've been thinking that it could be something like an ADHD thing. Where they are good at starting stuff and have great ideas but really bad at finishing it.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I've been thinking that it could be something like an ADHD thing. Where they are good at starting stuff and have great ideas but really bad at finishing it.
I can see this. Which is why so many of these projects need a *team* to be successful.

Not everyone is Notch, Scott Cawthon, or Toby Fox. And even *they* have teams to help them out.

I call it the "creativity leash." It's what helps us get things like the star wars original trilogy and prevents things like the 16 year gap before and quality of the prequel trilogy. It gives us Star Trek TOS and prevents situations like TNG seasons 1 and 2.

If you have someone on staff who can and will tell you your idea is complete shit or to stop getting distracted by other things, you're more likely to finish a product. This is why South Park has lasted almost 30 years.

I've even experienced it myself. When I was collaborating with someone else on my fictional universe, we created a TON of content and I was writing a lot. But once we "broke up" progress slowed to a crawl.

With Patreon projects, this can be exacerbated by your audience asking for weirdly specific and weird things that can inevitably distract from and cause burnout. Like, the guy above me who asked about toenails. Hypothetically, what if the author/artist didn't like toenails? But your audience wants toenails, so you feel compelled to do it. And with no one else on your end to say "Ew, toenails?" and build you up to be able to say no...you can end up taking on more weight.

This is what I call a "latex skunk": Something people paying you want in your game, but implementing it would distract from the story you're trying to tell. I named it after the frankly bizarre prevalence in indie fetish game projects that inexplicably have a latex skunk either as a character or a player transformation. Seriously there's like 6 games with latex skunks in them that otherwise don't focus on latex skunks.

Reactions: John Bon Clay
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes