Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

garyhahe

Aug 9, 2018
can see Pastaskii used system from COBRA in his 2th post, maybe Cobra-san know where he went?lul. can't believe this artist disappeared without any signals, and he is not asking for help or donation after all, just very weird.

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
can see Pastaskii used system from COBRA in his 2th post, maybe Cobra-san know where he went?lul. can't believe this artist disappeared without any signals, and he is not asking for help or donation after all, just very weird.
Maybe pasta is cobra and he is making another game to test the waters to see if it would work.

Man the copium is really hitting hard today.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Damm still nothing huh. Well I will continue to hope this game gets updates it looks amazing. I will do some investigation myself to see if I can find anything.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Stop giving me the illusion of hope. I want an update about his Game. His Retweets is less important, even if it shows he is active. It simply means he is using the Account. That doesn't mean activity on his Game/Projects. *sigh*

Mooneclipse

Feb 1, 2021
who's Cobra?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
It's a good thing he hasn't vanished from the internet or died, I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still working on the game but on his own time and terms. He did seem like a perfeccionist and trying to keep up with release dates can be stressful. We can hope!

Shadow garden coming back from the dead after 5 years proves it's still possible lol.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It's a good thing he hasn't vanished from the internet or died, I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still working on the game but on his own time and terms. He did seem like a perfeccionist and trying to keep up with release dates can be stressful. We can hope!

Shadow garden coming back from the dead after 5 years proves it's still possible lol.
Sometimes. I wonder why they just disappear, and say nothing. It has to REALLY hurt their reputation and trust, in their Fans and Customers.

Reactions: jaden000

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
in their defense, they didn't take any form of donations so it's not like he owed it to anyone in comparison to people who hype up a fake product and then ghost after milking it for 2 years
More to their defense people in the internet can be just plain toxic, even more so for NTR developers, is not only stuff like death threaths and harassement (wich is no exageration) but also people trying to get them to do stuff their way or demanding X feature.

Reactions: phantomz and Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
in their defense, they didn't take any form of donations so it's not like he owed it to anyone in comparison to people who hype up a fake product and then ghost after milking it for 2 years
Even so. It would be nice of him to let us know if he is stopping, taking a break or vacation. We don't need much explaining. Just some basic info.

Also. I wouldn't mind paying him. But i guess he doesn't want nor like money...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote