Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
I wonder what made him change to vn to doujin
It looks good and he said it’s going to be released next week milf mom

Feb 22, 2022
honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he got demotivated by how big the scale of his game was becoming. Like we all agree, that game was on its way to become the #1 best seller for sure as it didn't only have really great art and story, but also proper scenery and custom mechanics/gamemodes. I can imagine that he got overwhelmed by his own perfectionism and decided to take a break doing other stuff instead.

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he got demotivated by how big the scale of his game was becoming. Like we all agree, that game was on its way to become the #1 best seller for sure as it didn't only have really great art and story, but also proper scenery and custom mechanics/gamemodes. I can imagine that he got overwhelmed by his own perfectionism and decided to take a break doing other stuff instead.
That makes sense honestly doing a second game probably made it even stressful but I’m surprised he made a doujin while he was as resting i didn’t see that coming

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
If shit like Scars of Summer breaks sales record, imagine a masterpiece like that. It has the best pixel art of any game on this site.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Its probably not close enough to release and he needs money. So he made something he could finish faster. And he prob disappeared for a while because he had to work more at his day job.

Reactions: WMMID and MioNTR

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
If shit like Scars of Summer breaks sales record, imagine a masterpiece like that. It has the best pixel art of any game on this site.
Sadge we will never see out because the dev doesn't focus in the story and only adding mechanics that never finish like western devs who never stop to add irrelevants female characters to milking fans.
Three years and i still don't know the story only the mc goes to a wizzard college and meet the director?(ntrguy) and thats all.
He still doesn't give purpose to the nun, the knight senpai and the rural girl in the main story.
Unless he's fixed the problems around focucing in the story and stop adding whatever mechanics pops in his head for me this game only will be vaporwave.
He tried to chew to much and ended burned so decided to disappear for a year and I hope he learned his lesson and become realistic: Only 111 have the money and resources to make the game that he has in mind.

Last edited:

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
Its probably not close enough to release and he needs money. So he made something he could finish faster. And he prob disappeared for a while because he had to work more at his day job.
The second game probably won’t happen but him switching to making a doujin was better idea

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
Sadge we will never see out because the dev doesn't focus in the story and only adding mechanics that never finish like western devs who never stop to add irrelevants female characters to milking fans.
Three years and i still don't know the story only the mc goes to a wizzard college and meet the director?(ntrguy) and thats all.
He still doesn't give purpose to the nun, the knight senpai and the rural girl in the main story.
I actually read most of his post and he talks about the plot in detail where the heroine and wizard boy go to college and yes the director does blackmail them but he gives the heroine a choice to be his woman or pay some money we have to pick one of these choices so we try to pay the money now we more routes in the game we’re we have more male routes to choose and there is story for the rural girl I don’t remember which post he made it on but it’s there

• Wow
Reactions: Randomamigo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote