4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Azell

Jun 21, 2018
Is there any way to save Marriana?
I'm making a cycle where I can save as much as possible

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
Kinda? There are two scenes that look kinda creepy but its accompany by laughter, not loud noise like scream and stuff. The "disturbing" part is depend on what disturb you, different folks different strokes you know. Carnal basically mean sex, its just ask you to turn sex scene on or off.
Thanks maan now I can Happily play it

nandaxyz

Jan 21, 2018
say
did blacksouls 2 have any relation with blacksouls 1 like sequel or after those end
or just another new tale story like dark soul ?

like this game
[murder] [betrayal] [rape] [deception]
feeling pity yet interesting

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to save Marriana?
I'm making a cycle where I can save as much as possible
Nope, the only way to save her is to rape her, otherwise she will always turn into monster, you can go back to check on her to see the transformation progress if you like.

Reactions: Azell

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
say
did blacksouls 2 have any relation with blacksouls 1 like sequel or after those end
or just another new tale story like dark soul ?

like this game
[murder] [betrayal] [rape] [deception]
feeling pity yet interesting
Look like its a continuation of ending D? since that game is more focus on Alice and ending D is basically a clifthanger. In the FAQ section also noted that you got to at least see ending C and D to enjoy the game.

Azell

Jun 21, 2018
is there any way to deceive the snow white?
I do not want to kill her much less the others.

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
is there any way to deceive the snow white?
I do not want to kill her much less the others.
You can't, you can join all three other princesses and then kill them all to unlock all scene in one go tho. Snow White is gonna be dead anyway when you go back to her after Cinderella.

Azell

Jun 21, 2018
You can't, you can join all three other princesses and then kill them all to unlock all scene in one go tho. Snow White is gonna be dead anyway when you go back to her after Cinderella.
I already have all the scenes I'm doing a cycle that all can stay alive but I suppose that the white snow will have to die

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes