4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I need a thorough guide with this game...
I mean... All this time...
I don't even know the other 16 heroines!
I don't even know how to save the match girl
I don't even know where the harpy girl run after I deposit some of ma souls!
I... I... Did I just rant about my uselessness in this game...
Please help!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-final-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.29512/page-6#post-1858242
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-final-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.29512/page-12#post-1870374

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
great story, looking for next blacksoul 2, although i using machine trans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Never tested it, but can anyone confirm if Hansel or Gretel alone can survive indefinitely? I know for certain if you keep both alive they will both be killed later on, but if you chose to only assist one of them will they not get killed? I'm only suspicious because if you helped one, then when talking to them there is a Kill option. However if you save both you can't kill either of them, the option doesn't appear. That suggests to me that they will survive if alone (the kill option being placed there instead so you can get the Book for the C ending). Can anyone confirm if this is the case. or will the Black Knight kill the sole character just the same.

geege

Jul 19, 2019
pretty great game that can blow your mind.... very dark and it need strong your sanity to play till the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v4n0r

Sep 27, 2019
Guys... I went on DLsite to BS II. And site is not working. So if anyone has a full version please can you send it to me?

wkgames01

Sep 25, 2018
i playing black souls 2 but cant find Red ridding hood anywhere...if anyone know help me plz...im complete ~90% game with 4/7 ending...
1569679064413.png
1569679871530.png 1569679099032.png

Last edited:

eccentric

Dec 7, 2017
i playing black souls 2 but cant find Red ridding hood anywhere...if anyone know help me plz...im complete ~90% game with 4/7 ending...
At the beginning kill the rabbit boss then make your SEN go negative. Go to where the mirror boss is on the next screen (looks like a giant wolf with red cape if you fight, normally you can not win and must run). It will be red riding who comes out the mirror :)
Edit: Normally only possible second run+ since you can not change SEN on first run at that point (I think). Need the Picture of Girl or cheating >.>

Google translate this and expand the spoiler all the way at the bottom to get a walkthrough. It should help get all the endings.
w.atwiki.jp/iniminimanimo/pages/38.html

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
But I warned you . . .this WILL definitely be hard if you tried this on your first playthrough cause of some . . .disturbing changes on the game . . . .tried this and regreted it afterwards

Dec 7, 2018
Here the full memory save file, but I will said the good part of this game is gameplay, so I'm gonna write a step on step walkthrough now.

Allthough this might not be much to you. I would like to give you my sincere thanks for the walkthrough and the save file. I have been playing this game for 3 days now and can't still beat most of the bosses and monsters at the level of the the one after the kraken and above. I must say after opening your save file, your incredibly efficient but heartless at the same time lol. Anyway thanks for the save file and the walkthrough, you sir are a true gamer.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes