4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
You're talking about the mirror that is by itself southwest of the snow garden bonfire right? Everytime you interact with it, a shadow grows on the mirror and eventually it yells MERRY CHRISTMAS and you get a Christmas gift item that boosts your stats a bit. I just double checked on a save I had and the event happened even though snow white was dead.
Doesn't work for me. Nevermind, i will try next run.
EDIT: it did work in second run. Weird af.
EDIT2: I thought it is very anticlimatic easter egg. After playing Red Riding Hood, i know it is rather scary reference.

Another question, i've searched first 30 pages of this thread but there was no answer. How do you turn all girls into demonbeasts, and where to find them after they turned? EDITED to add things menioned by Phenir
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Miranda, Dorothy, and Red Hood can't be turned.
Dorothy becomes the witch of chaos though if you fight her in the hotel.
Catherine can't be turned but she will commit suicide if your karma gets too high.
Jeanne will leave if your karma gets too high and then you can find her in lost empire. She's at the balcony-like area where there are no enemies otherwise iirc.
You can buy karma from an npc in the swamp or just rape fairies repeatedly.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Can I kill Goose in any way after rescuing her? I killed the guy at the hotel to do one of the missions from the Black Trial, but now I don't know if I can use the hotel anymore at all. How do I take her there? I can't feed her souls at all. Or is there any other way to do it if she didn't turn into Golden Goose?
Edit: Is there any easy way or tip of how to kill the last boss of Ending D? It keeps regenerating.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You need to actually recruit her before you can feed her souls which involves donating souls (1000 I think) to her soul bank and then finding her in the poison swamp area east of the abandoned forest after she leaves. Save before you talk to her there.
Also, killing that guy at the hotel doesn't prevent you from using it.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
You need to actually recruit her before you can feed her souls which involves donating souls (1000 I think) to her soul bank and then finding her in the poison swamp area east of the abandoned forest after she leaves. Save before you talk to her there.
Also, killing that guy at the hotel doesn't prevent you from using it.
Thanks a lot. Any tip regarding last boss of Ending D? I got tired of fighting her already, it's so boring. I just keep spamming attacks since I can't kill her due to her healing and she can't kill me due to my rings and stats. It's literally a stalemate.
Edit: Typos.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Use Victoria's and Leaf's ultimate skills. Victoria's gives you 100% crit chance and crits deal 3x damage, Leaf's makes you act every frame. Leaf also has an attack buff. Then you just need a good weapon. Hunter bow or moonlight great sword are both good options. If you opt for moonlight, buff yourself with power within and magic buff. If you go for hunter bow then get Leaf's other speed buff as well.
If you don't have access to Victoria, you can use ring of unfathomable to make up for it a bit. With black rabbit ring and rapunzel ring, you have 3 actions so you should easily outdps her healing. If you still can't manage it somehow, grind rabbits for black souls.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Thanks a lot! I'll try that out. I'll get this ending and probably ending C, since I already got B, but getting A implies New Game+ so I don't know if I'll do it. I was just a bit tired, bosses towards the end all feel like a massive HP sponge, and this one is the worse yet. After that, I'll do BS2 probably!

toak

Jul 20, 2019
Found a weird bug. If you've equipped Rapunzel's Favor, then you get double actions. If you summon the same character twice within the same double action period, then you permanently lose a summon slot. As in, you can now only summon 2 characters instead of 3. If you do it again in another battle, then this decreases to only being able to summon 1 character instead of 2. This bug persists if you save.

Only workaround I could find is using a Save Editor. I used RPG Maker Editor -> Advanced -> Edit Switches and Variables -> Variables -> Change value of #35 to 0.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Found a weird bug. If you've equipped Rapunzel's Favor, then you get double actions. If you summon the same character twice within the same double action period, then you permanently lose a summon slot. As in, you can now only summon 2 characters instead of 3. If you do it again in another battle, then this decreases to only being able to summon 1 character instead of 2. This bug persists if you save.

Only workaround I could find is using a Save Editor. I used RPG Maker Editor -> Advanced -> Edit Switches and Variables -> Variables -> Change value of #35 to 0.
it is mentioned in .txt attached to the game. You can fix this bug in reminescence room (one of characters in top left corner allows you to fix)

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
I know next to nothing about modding and even less about coding but would it be possible to make a randomizer for rpgm games or would you have to make an entirely new game to achieve such an effect?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Just want to go over a couple things. There's very few guides as I've only found 2. One on a wiki that only has 3 articles and one here.

1) The wiki guide will tell you to just stick with the Drake Sword without explaining why. Aside from its high attack power and stunning attack that hits all enemies, when fully upgraded it gains a 100% burn chance alongside a powerful attack that strikes randomly 4 times, particularly powerful against single opponents such as bosses.

2) Wiki guide will tell you to sell your green/red/yellow/blue etc. souls for 5k a pop to level up with and such at the start. I wouldn't personally. Later on most of your stats will end up coming from these things as level costs get higher and higher.

3) If you're struggling against the boss at the end of the Hansel and Gretel line, I've beaten him fairly early. He will nuke you once he has his buffs on (multiple 1k+ damage hits), which is precisely why you should get Dispel from Dorothy. Once he has the lightning/fire/ice aspects on, use dispel. He won't reapply these either, skipping that phase entirely.

4)
You do not have to wait to kill the Pied Piper, you can kill him the moment you meet him. After he's dead, you can trigger the lamia event once you defeat the 'cat' Knight boss at the Fort and lit the bonfire after the fight. Go back to Elma's store once you do that and it will trigger. Warning, once you enter her store and they're done talking, immediately intercept the lamia before it reaches Elma or she will die. Do not just stand there, it is not a cutscene.

5)
It isn't necessary to kill any of the demonic princesses, but probably advised as it is very powerful considering how early you can fight it. It was available to me after I beat the boss in the Skeleton Maze, left the area to the secret garden, then came back. Hadn't killed any of the princesses at that point. The Ring of Enduring is especially helpful for this fight as it will mitigate his Mega flare's damage to a more manageable amount when defending.

6) It isn't necessary to let the Frog Princess drain you to level 1 to get the ring, she just needs to drain you once. Every drain takes 30 levels off you. Knowing this, it's best to let her drain you when you are low level, if you can manage to reach her that early.

Last edited:
Reactions: orochi02

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You sell colored souls at the start to get early levels. If you need stats later, you farm rabbits for souls and they also drop black souls.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I was about to ask if anyone had a general map of how areas are connected but I just found an one in the game folder.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes