4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Well enjoy the night sky and go fight the God Fish + Deep Sea Knight now or something
If you want something uhh "rare", go kill bill and kill the snekk god boss \@ w@/
I alredy did all of this, the game really end now? i want more of this game, it's the better rpg i played

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
All things come to an end eventually. Just wait for dlc3 if you want more.
This game was amazing, instead of being a sad ending as it was the end of the previous game, it was just a depressing ending, I'm looking forward to the sequence and the dlc 3

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well there are still a few other strong bosses in the chaos dungeon besides onimusha (who really only needs providence and a strong guard to beat). Did you beat cinderella, sleeping beauty, god inhabiting lake, hellkaiser, or black goat? Plus the dungeon goes down at least to depth 19 which is essentially difficulty 19.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well there are still a few other strong bosses in the chaos dungeon besides onimusha (who really only needs providence and a strong guard to beat). Did you beat cinderella, sleeping beauty, god inhabiting lake, hellkaiser, or black goat? Plus the dungeon goes down at least to depth 19 which is essentially difficulty 19.
Wait, I thought it was 20?
Hellkaiser is definitely my favorite (soundtrack wise)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Yes, all of them

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be on a date with Prickett and walk back and forth along the longest part of the maze.
Alright, for best grill I must keep trying.
Do I have to finish the maze to retry to trigger or I can just walk back and forth within the maze?
*edited* Okay after 6 run, I got it, thanks. Finally, I'm able to get my true ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The game rolls the chance on a specific tile, so you can just run back and forth along the horizontal path before the exit.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes