4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone know how to cheat to get a spell book " Chaos Burst" I've beaten all superbosses through 755 FL and still have not get it, imma going crazy....
Guess 1000 here i go
P/s What is the most dmg have you done to the bosses ? Mine is almost 20 million
That's a lot of dmg
Yeah, hunting those floating books is a pain since its RNG.
Here's a nifty tool for editing RPG Maker saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

As for damage, I never did any testing for numbers so I can't say I payed attention...I did test weapon and skill switching on multiple turns. Basically you can use weapon-specific skills on turn 1,2,3 etc. and switch to a weapon with desired properties on last turn, those skills will still be executed with those properties (2xSTR, 2xMAG, +CRIT%, Double Bleed Damage etc.). Awesome combo potential.

There is also this unofficial JP Wiki mentioned by several people in this thread, there is some info on specific weapon properties that can and can not be combined with weapon-specific skills and more:

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, hunting those floating books is a pain since its RNG.
Here's a nifty tool for editing RPG Maker saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

As for damage, I never did any testing for numbers so I can't say I payed attention...I did test weapon and skill switching on multiple turns. Basically you can use weapon-specific skills on turn 1,2,3 etc. and switch to a weapon with desired properties on last turn, those skills will still be executed with those properties (2xSTR, 2xMAG, +CRIT%, Double Bleed Damage etc.). Awesome combo potential.

There is also this unofficial JP Wiki mentioned by several people in this thread, there is some info on specific weapon properties that can and can not be combined with weapon-specific skills and more:
Can't read Japanese though i appreciate the link. I mean 25 million dmg is the most I could do to the boss, can't go further so maybe it the dmg cap

Sheet, Can't thank you enough, took me literally 1s to get it. Feel wasted my whole week for Chaos Dungeon lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Can't read Japanese though i appreciate the link. I mean 25 million dmg is the most I could do to the boss, can't go further so maybe it the dmg cap

Sheet, Can't thank you enough, took me literally 1s to get it. Feel wasted my whole week for Chaos Dungeon lol
Glad to have helped!
Depending on your browser, in chrome you can right click and translate to English. Well, maybe you knew that already :D (I'm still an illiterate beginner when it comes to Japanese so I make due with what I can lol)
Those are some big numbers, talk about overkill :LOL:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Glad to have helped!
Depending on your browser, in chrome you can right click and translate to English. Well, maybe you knew that already :D (I'm still an illiterate beginner when it comes to Japanese so I make due with what I can lol)
Those are some big numbers, talk about overkill :LOL:
I tried Google translate but it's even confusing in English so unless you're pretty decent at reading Japanese or English which I don't, the wiki is a challenge to understand.

fuksio55

Aug 29, 2017

Does anyone know how long I need to wait for next update of this guide? I wanted to follow it to the end :<

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
I tried Google translate but it's even confusing in English so unless you're pretty decent at reading Japanese or English which I don't, the wiki is a challenge to understand.
Yeah, makes sense. Some pages get so butchered that we don't know left from right lol

Does anyone know how long I need to wait for next update of this guide? I wanted to follow it to the end :<
Hard to say. I think the translator is working on some other projects too, but it will probably be updated sometimes in the future. Given that there is an upcoming DLC3 in development, maybe even after that one is released and translated, so they have a picture how to write a full walkthrough with DLC included. But don't get discouraged, various posters have given useful info in this thread so you can search for any questions you might have. And ShinV was kind to consolidate some key FAQ points in his post, so here: https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Seems like no love for Kuti, Mad Hatter and Mabel or even Chesire Cat
The ones I listed are the ones that made the biggest impressions on me and or fell within my strike zone in terms of appearance, personality, or character/lore background xD
I like Mad Hatter, Chesire Cat, Horny Bunny girl, Jabberwock, and Marble as well but they didn't make a big enough impression for me to easily rate them from preferred to least-preferred lol

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
The ones I listed are the ones that made the biggest impressions on me and or fell within my strike zone in terms of appearance, personality, or character/lore background xD
I like Mad Hatter, Chesire Cat, Horny Bunny girl, Jabberwock, and Marble as well but they didn't make a big enough impression for me to easily rate them from preferred to least-preferred lol
I see and I respect your opinion but Bill chan and Snake the long sexy neck God are best girl.
F8 me m8.

Reactions: SST1337

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Bento!!! God tier, seriously.

Now, I know most people might dislike (mildly speaking) Mary Sue and would pay for the experience of her misfortunes, but..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, I forgive her and like her in both game but at F end she talks mad shit and does thing to Red Riding Hood is where I draw the line.
To be honest, she becomes the artist mascot for the game already lol, he drew her very well and detailed.
Fans also love to bully her but can't deny they feel attracted to her in one way or another.
Sum up image

Last edited:

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, could someone help me with this? :(

I followed the translator's walkthrough ( ) and got to this part but when I want to fight the second Nightmare Spirit it doesn't appear :(
1593590259274.png

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

I followed the translator's walkthrough ( ) and got to this part but when I want to fight the second Nightmare Spirit it doesn't appear :(
View attachment 712738
did you fought him inmediatly after entering billingsgate? after that he flews to where that screenshot is taken

Actually, I forgive her and like her in both game but at F end she talks mad shit and does thing to Red Riding Hood is where I draw the line.
To be honest, she becomes the artist mascot for the game already lol, he drew her very well and detailed.
Fans also love to bully her but can't deny they feel attracted to her in one way or another.
Sum up image
a great story needs a great villain, this is why i respect mary in that aspect, i won't be surprised if there a black souls 3 and there a note of her around saying "i lived, bitch". Considering there a lot of strong souls around and may reincarnate if plot dictate so

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Sum up image
Yeah, after reading your post I looked it up. Both the artists work and the fan base is awesome. Thx

Ah mary sue,idk man she is one of my favourite except that she has twisted love.
She just needs some headpats <3

View attachment 712738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes