4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
did you fought him inmediatly after entering billingsgate? after that he flews to where that screenshot is taken

a great story needs a great villain, this is why i respect mary in that aspect, i won't be surprised if there a black souls 3 and there a note of her around saying "i lived, bitch". Considering there a lot of strong souls around and may reincarnate if plot dictate so
I remember a quote from Omnimusha, there is no justice without evil existing and she killed herself after eradicate all evil in the world.
Same, the heroin and main character as well as story and twist can't be developed that well without great villain. Joker and Monster Girl Quest proved it
That's being said touch my Red Ridding Hood and you got 25 mil crit dmg to your face Mary.
It crits so hard that you can't revive anymore.

P/s Anyone got any idea where to find the clown to change your appreance to Alice and Jack the Ripper ? I finished G end already. Thanks.

Reactions: c.o.w and SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
I remember a quote from Omnimusha, there is no justice without evil existing and she killed herself after eradicate all evil in the world.
Same, the heroin and main character as well as story and twist can't be developed that well without great villain. Joker and Monster Girl Quest proved it
That's being said touch my Red Ridding Hood and you got 25 mil crit dmg to your face Mary.
It crits so hard that you can't revive anymore.

P/s Anyone got any idea where to find the clown to change your appreance to Alice and Jack the Ripper ? I finished G end already. Thanks.
Yeah, I kinda started a fresh NG (without backup, go figure). G end is a requirement, but being a clown I'd look in Queensland. Sorry I can't be of more help :)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Wiki said it the hidden clown so I have no idea where he is lol,
It's okay I can find every nook and cranny.
In Queensland at the center area go up the stairs to where the carousel is and interact with a wall (should be next to one of those hint messages on the floor and you have to spam the interact button on the wall for the hidden path to appear)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Uhmm... Since I cannot rummaging through 63 pages with this connection, can anyone help share, or guide me to the English walkthrough or something similar, thank you.
Unlike the first BlackSouls, the goal in the BlackSouls II seems so far in route between finding Alice, saving the heroines, and/or finding the truth... added with the complexity of the world... I'm lost without a map hahahaha...

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Uhmm... Since I cannot rummaging through 63 pages with this connection, can anyone help share, or guide me to the English walkthrough or something similar, thank you.
Unlike the first BlackSouls, the goal in the BlackSouls II seems so far in route between finding Alice, saving the heroines, and/or finding the truth... added with the complexity of the world... I'm lost without a map hahahaha...
Sure, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/page-18#post-3458461

Note that all step-by-step walkthroughs are still incomplete, but this post and guides in it have all the relevant info not to make a mistake somewhere.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017

new heroine info for next dlc :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly, I can't seem to find anything about this character in the Cthulhu mythos or in anything related to Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass/etc., so it's either a reincarnation of some outer god and the name is an alias, or it's an original character (or I'm not looking hard enough).

Last edited:

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019
Interestingly, I can't seem to find anything about this character in the Cthulhu mythos or in anything related to Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass/etc., so it's either a reincarnation of some outer god and the name is an alias, or it's an original character (or I'm not looking hard enough).

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Incest is less along the lines of that and more along the lines of the heroines being your eldritch abomination daughters since the Alices aren't really related to you

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Maybe the last dlc will take place in Mary Sue's old 'garden' or that of another ruler that has been absorbed into the current wonderland?
Judging by the name of DLC3 "Crown of the Lion and Unicorn", what I believe is to be a reference to the Dark Souls 2 dlc trilogy "The Lost Crowns", and a reference to a rhyme in Lewis Carroll's "Alice Through the Looking-Glass" titled "The Lion and the Unicorn", we can expect at least 2 additional characters. As for location, probably Wonderland but the background and backstory is yet to be revealed..can't wait :D

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes