4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
don't think Mary Sue's garden exists as a separate entity anymore, at most there's some chunks of it floating here and there after it got assimilated

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the heads up. On that note, since we are still in wonderland, I have a theory who that 'angel' is. She's the unnamed succubus by the movie theater in Queensland at the bloodstained bench. The one complaining that people are only looking at Prickett. I guess she decided to remake herself as a 'holy' idol to compete now.

That post contains the full body image of her and what appears to be her fans

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. On that note, since we are still in wonderland, I have a theory who that 'angel' is. She's the unnamed succubus by the movie theater in Queensland at the bloodstained bench. The one complaining that people are only looking at Prickett. I guess she decided to remake herself as a 'holy' idol to compete now.

That post contains the full body image of her and what appears to be her fans
How to see the unnamed succubus again in my game the bench is empty

Feb 20, 2018
How to see the unnamed succubus again in my game the bench is empty
I had to load an earlier save. Making a pledge with Prickett's is the flag to make her vanish.

Here is the dialogue
"Even though it's an amusement park, there's no customers. It's like everyone wants to go crazy about the Red Queen"
"I wonder if they'll look at me too...Ah, but...I'm sure I'd just be turned away...But if it's just a little... I'd rather be seen a little..."

All circumstantial, but considering the appearance of a new succubus/demon heroine that appears to be drawing a crowd like an idol while pretending to be an angel, it does sound plausible.

Screenshot shows the succubus before they vanish.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I had to load an earlier save. Making a pledge with Prickett's is the flag to make her vanish.

Here is the dialogue
"Even though it's an amusement park, there's no customers. It's like everyone wants to go crazy about the Red Queen"
"I wonder if they'll look at me too...Ah, but...I'm sure I'd just be turned away...But if it's just a little... I'd rather be seen a little..."

All circumstantial, but considering the appearance of a new succubus/demon heroine that appears to be drawing a crowd like an idol while pretending to be an angel, it does sound plausible.

ah, i remember talking whit that succubus but dunno where went later, thanks for explaining

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Is it worth going into this completely blind? Or should I at least loosely follow the 100% guide for it? I ended up doing every ending for the first game in one full go of it.

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
Is it worth going into this completely blind? Or should I at least loosely follow the 100% guide for it? I ended up doing every ending for the first game in one full go of it.
Going in blind is definitely worth it, but you probably won't get the true end. On page 18 of this thread there are ending requirements and some useful tips, you should at least read those if you don't want to do multiple playthroughs.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
There is a new game + option, so you can carry over items, stats, levels and stuff and use a walkthrough when you feel like it.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Going in blind is definitely worth it, but you probably won't get the true end. On page 18 of this thread there are ending requirements and some useful tips, you should at least read those if you don't want to do multiple playthroughs.
Thanks, I'll take a look there at least.
There is a new game + option, so you can carry over items, stats, levels and stuff and use a walkthrough when you feel like it.
it's good to know a NG+ exists, but given the first game took me over 7 hours to do with a guide, I imagine this one will take me a lot longer.

Thanks for the responses, I'll keep them in mind when I start playing.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
In Queensland at the center area go up the stairs to where the carousel is and interact with a wall (should be next to one of those hint messages on the floor and you have to spam the interact button on the wall for the hidden path to appear)
You sure it's not a Madden Spirit Clown ?
I mean the one you use to change your character appreance to special one like Jack the Ripper, Alice,etc

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
One thing I will say if you dont use the walkthrough, if you do a evil playthough where you rape everything you can, be careful cause if you fill up the first floor of the dungeon a event happens that kills every girl in there.
Just don't bully my best " grill " and you will be fine lol.
P/s long sexy neck reptile God iz the bezt

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Uhmm... Since I cannot rummaging through 63 pages with this connection, can anyone help share, or guide me to the English walkthrough or something similar, thank you.
Unlike the first BlackSouls, the goal in the BlackSouls II seems so far in route between finding Alice, saving the heroines, and/or finding the truth... added with the complexity of the world... I'm lost without a map hahahaha...
You can find guide 100% including dlc from HahaZXC from page 31 of 65.
If anything you don't get you can come ask over here, we welcome you.
I do recommend experience the game by yourself first then using guide so you can enjoy the game to the fullest and understand what the guide was talking about.
If you worry about spoiler I can give you link to the old one but not include the dlc.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
ah, i remember talking whit that succubus but dunno where went later, thanks for explaining

Here is the dialogue

Damn I played through the game 6 times and still miss her.

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to get to Queensland the quickest? The maps I'm seeing are a bit confusing. I know it has to do with that ticket, but I can't find the right way to the station.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes