Black Takes White 01 NO TEXT_Page1_Image1.png

Overview:
Sexy3DComic's, Black takes White series.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-16
Developer: Sexy3DComics
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 2528x1421, 2517x1417, 2540x1431, 1920x1080
Pages: Ep. 1 - 101 | Ep. 2 - 67 | Ep. 3 - 87 | Ep. 4 - 75 | Ep. 5 - 98 | Ep. 6 - 66
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Episode 1: - - -
Episode 2: - - -
Episode 3: - - -
Episode 4: - - -
Episode 5:
- - -
Episode 6:
- - -
Thanks to @CulayTL for sharing Episode 5-6!

Black Takes White 01 NO TEXT_Page2_Image1.png Black Takes White 01 NO TEXT_Page17_Image1.png Black Takes White 02 NO TEXT_Page2_Image1.png Black Takes White 02 NO TEXT_Page33_Image1.png Black takes White 03 NO TEXT_Page5_Image1.png Black takes White 03 NO TEXT_Page7_Image1.png Page 08.jpg Page 50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Finally! I searched in the web and did not find episode 5, if anyone has it please share with us! :)

Reactions: mighty

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The forum should have a dislike button,for trash like this.
you are not forced to download anything if you don't like it. but show some respect to people who like that stuff and are happy that mods like crust are providing it for them.

btw. disliking it would result in disliking the work crust has put into uploading it for us. that would be unfair to him, wouldn't it?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
you are not forced to download anything if you don't like it. but show some respect to people who like that stuff and are happy that mods like crust are providing it for them.

btw. disliking it would result in disliking the work crust has put into uploading it for us. that would be unfair to him, wouldn't it?
Very true. Certainly not my cup of tea either but seriously, just move on and don't dis the uploaders. That said, I'd be delighted about more variety in models as a whole too, like Vondutch46 - and please for a change don't make it always confrontational (race x conquers all poontang by cockmagic!) that is so boring. If anyone can find and upload more of that stuff I'd shower them with brownie emojies and wet smooches ;-)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Very true. Certainly not my cup of tea either but seriously, just move on and don't dis the uploaders. That said, I'd be delighted about more variety in models as a whole too, like Vondutch46 - and please for a change don't make it always confrontational (race x conquers all poontang by cockmagic!) that is so boring. If anyone can find and upload more of that stuff I'd shower them with brownie emojies and wet smooches ;-)
i think vaesark has a lot of different models ^^. if you don't mind monsters 'n stuff his work might be something for ya.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
i think vaesark has a lot of different models ^^. if you don't mind monsters 'n stuff his work might be something for ya.
Hehe, yes - I can get on board with Orcs, but Porkpeople are a bit of a turn off tbh. But it's good stuff quality wise.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hehe, yes - I can get on board with Orcs, but Porkpeople are a bit of a turn off tbh. But it's good stuff quality wise.
i think his newer stuff was about some alien insects or something :FeelsGoodMan:. still have that copy on my drive tahaha.

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
I'm sure there are people who are kinked by you wife is xxx'ed by a ugly gang while you are tied theme. Unfortunately I'm pretty disturbed by this. AND I'd love to see the continuation as; Ugly gang is asS banged by assault shotguns with ammo as that drug. Then kindly injected their own drug by the shotguns business end in the ass. With a grand finale showing them ass-rocketing trough the sky with a firework explosion. At this point I'd be very interested on a comic to show the offenders demise.

Reactions: Yukino

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Look for the game called "Marie's " by DDfunlol, there are different chapters, ch.4 being the latest.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@crust
if you had read the first pages of the first episode, you would have seen that there is RAPE DRUG in use, so could you kindly update the genre here, please???
TY