Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, both "the Lighthouse" pdf and the "Halloween 2" pdf's are password protected from even opening, when I look at em... now it COULD be because when I click on em, STDV is the program that tries to open em, instead of an actual "pdf" program... But it's never had issues before, unless it was actually password protected... :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
His loss. Or it's an excuse. He could say "I've run out of imagination, monsters, and penis varieties."

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Maybe he could switch to a Patreon model? He's popular enough that it'd get a ton of support. I wonder if some of his work would be classified as... err... non-consensual under the new guidelines? If Patreon gets too strict maybe Kimochi could create a monthly funding model and pick up the slack. Anyway just spitballing.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the uploads muttdoggy by far one of the best 3d artists, a lot of smooth curves unlike a lot of the 3d out there.

Not to seem rude, but I've known this artist for sometime (not personally) I notice Blackadder and the sites that sponsor his work continuously go after any sites that post his work, e-hentai even expunges any posting of Balckadder, and they allow galleries uploaded by users from various/numerous artists. But I believe the users have the artists permission except for any work they want kept behind a pay-wall.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Luck of the draw? I've been caught once when I was nice a couple years ago and shared a link on a -chan site. It went down FAST. Literally within hours to the howling, crying and blubbering of the anons there.
However, this link has been up for what?? A year? I've got it saved in several drives and I can re-upload if needed. And- if he chases me, I'll figure out a way to torrent plus I do have other means at my disposal.. No worries!

Reactions: lucas771 and Fed

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Luck of the draw? I've been caught once when I was nice a couple years ago and shared a link on a -chan site. It went down FAST. Literally within hours to the howling, crying and blubbering of the anons there.
However, this link has been up for what?? A year? I've got it saved in several drives and I can re-upload if needed. And- if he chases me, I'll figure out a way to torrent plus I do have other means at my disposal.. No worries!
Blackadder should consider it free advertisement it exposes his work to more people, and despite the notion of 'pirating' people like myself will use a search engine to find an artists/game makers site, to perhaps support his or her work, and to try and get direct download links. But Blackadder is one of the most anal retentive artists when it comes to shuttting the door in people faces.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the heads up!
Re-upping it soon.
EDITED---
I was checking it for duplicates, names, etc..
It's about 1.63 gigs now.
That's gonna take some time since I need to set it up so I don't upload 1.6+ gigs every time a dmca happens.. so if anyone can torrent it while I get that done...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes