D

Deleted member 1535447

Although I appreciiate the content, I guess we don't care if Blackadder eats or pays his bills and stuff? like, didn't he nearly stop making content due to pirates and content stealers and stuff?
Although I appreciate the content, I guess we don't care if Blackadder eats or pays his bills and stuff? like, didn't he nearly stop making content due to pirates and content stealers and stuff?

I paid good money for this set & your the only one who has complained about it,, I wont SHARE here anymore if you prefer? I paid & SHARED? So who is the one stealing/ pirating? If you don't like it, why are you here? Most people are here for SHARING content are they not? And I couldn't give a toss about BA paying his bills, he banned me for making a suggestion that must have triggered him & he is now in snow flake mode so I had to create a new account, use a vpn & use a friends debit card just to purchase/ support his work? I came across BA through pirated content? Most people who seek out pirated content because they are not in a position to purchase, how will sharing content with people like that, who aren't going to buy anyway, affect his sales? please explain? Many content creators leak stuff on purpose when sales are down to get there material out there which can actually create new paying customers, like I said, I came across BA through pirated content on x vids, so if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have known about him or purchased all the stuff I have. You say you appreciate it but it doesn't really sound like you do? DONT CLICK THE LINK & DOWNLOAD THEN. Its That easy, go buy it yourself.Oh and your welcome

D

Deleted member 1535447

Apparently grumpy, I mean gumpy decides ''WHEN'' & ''IF'' its ok to share here, Its not the stealing or pirating that seems to bother him, It just has to be stolen/ pirated at a time that he approves of, So, any further posts should be forwarded & approved by him/ her gumpy101 First. He decides when BA has made enough money or how long he has to make it, please forward future posts to gumpy101 for approval prior to posting, thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Attatta and TimB

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
You can get entire Sp3d librarry of over 5000 images for 5$. You can get Jared999D's comics for 10 dollars which contains hella lot more images and more quality poses and content. You can get nothingmore3dx pent up for 10 bucks which contains 150 images and also dialogue. And there are so many more deserving artists offering their content at reasonable prices. BA does not respect his customers offering meager 50 images with many repeated poses for 15 $!! He should try to put up the content worth the price and then this customers will respect his wishes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hope for more Skyla. this scene with Skyla (instead of Gisela) would have been perfect. also more retirement home with Skyla and more of the girls in the halloween scene and the christmas scene (fucking santa) would be nice. miss scenes like this more often atm.

But Gisela is always ok. (did the boobs got bigger oO) i really like the idea of monster school and Gisela in jeans and sneakers look so damn hot! i get so damn weak and horny to outfits like this.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
latest gisela scene was great with thise two gobbos. wish there would be more like this.

still hoping for more scenes with Skyla. some scene with Skyla and some of these goobos from gisela and especially more of Skyla helping these old men as some "nurse"

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I wonder how long it takes him to make a commission from start to finish, I assume he's already got 90% of the assets needed, he just needs to pose, light, compile and render a scene I suppose.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes