dillons627

Dec 17, 2020
Agreed!
I think it would be magical if BA created a Stacy + Tia story :love:
It would be nice and very interesting to see Tia getting fucked in her swimsuit by monsters. But yeah, very magical if BA created a Stacy + Tia story. Really hot. I agree with you on that.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG YE SKYLA :love: my pers fav of all time!

just very sad it’s a muscular orc like brute.. hoped for zombie, midget, goblin or very old wizard/shaman or something meh

Darksteel420

Nov 10, 2019
True, but he won't make as much money, thus losing the incentive to make more, how are people still ignoring this?
The bottom line he still make a lot of money for example the last set he made he still made a tons of money for that set when it got release early

Darksteel420

Nov 10, 2019
>He StIlL mAkEs MoNeY

It doesn't matter, He still makes less money, which, regardless of how much he does, or doesn't make, gives him all the more reason to do it less.

He has projected incomes, how much he expects to make per set, and how much he expects to loss, per set to pirating and leakers etc etc, now obviously he has incomings and outgoing in terms of cash, funding, food, electricity, whatever, the dude needs to look after himself.

He still makes money for sure, but if he's crunches the numbers and works out that it isn't sustainable because he's losing too much money through pirating and leakers, especially when a set is leaked early, then he's not going to bother, this is why he stopped accepting PayPal, because people would buy a set, or a bunch, and then put in for a refund, claiming fraudulent purchasing, so he was actively losing money from it.

Don't be stupid, wait a little while, do everyone, including him, a favour, and show a little fucking patience, or better yet, put food on his table and buy the set if you're so impatient to have a wank.
stupid i bought it already now if you wanted to i could leak it early as of tonight or tomorrow and ain't you or anybody else going to stop me

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes