saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
maybe is for the best, now he is gonna stack cg for the game, and then afterwards he will focus on the engine/programing stuff with somebody else help or not, or at least that's what i got from the ci-en post , as long as he doesn't abandon the game i'm happy :BootyTime:

Edit: Here is the Pixiv if anyone is interested
yeah he need fix or change engine

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have a save of NTR scenes or explain how to get those routes or something. I don't understand what to do and if I go there there is an error plz help

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save of NTR scenes or explain how to get those routes or something. I don't understand what to do and if I go there there is an error plz help
Here is the NTR scenes I got for Wizl, just replace the existing save file of 19 and you should be good to go.

Reactions: crisbr

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Well i think he's cancelling all sh0ta content cuz china, what a shame, apparently all gemaly and wizl scenes will be rewritten.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Well i think he's cancelling all sh0ta content cuz china, what a shame, apparently all gemaly and wizl scenes will be rewritten.
Excuse me but where does it mention that you are going to cancel? And another question: are the updates on your patreon or will you share them here too?

Nov 18, 2021
Excuse me but where does it mention that you are going to cancel? And another question: are the updates on your patreon or will you share them here too?
His discord. If you have access to his discord he mentions all the plans and shares his progress on the game currently he's just doing CG work.

RikkySpanish

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but why is it that after downloading the v0.44, I run the game and it is says v0.43a at the bottom? Or does that have nothing to do with the actual game version Untitled11.png

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes