BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
BlackBook80-V6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Screenshot_2.png

Next time wait 14days :rolleyes:

Zingzangzung

Nov 12, 2021
when searching the old mansion. I don't know if i'm missing something but it seems like the game freezes whenever i try to search. Anyone know if i'm doing something wrong or if it's just broken?

edit: nevermind, thought it was necessary for the ntr route but apparently not.
What to do after that? My dumbass stuck in there

Reactions: Anonymous5689
Sep 5, 2023
i kinda feel bad, but its thanks to this platform that i got to know the game, i know its still in the beta but i feel like the creators cooking something great here, tbh its one of the games that has cautgh my attention the most, cant wait to support him and but the complete game once its done, specially for judy

Reactions: retadrddoge

Silverhand-2077

Oct 18, 2022
i kinda feel bad, but its thanks to this platform that i got to know the game, i know its still in the beta but i feel like the creators cooking something great here, tbh its one of the games that has cautgh my attention the most, cant wait to support him and but the complete game once its done, specially for judy
I never been so excited for game like this one sure its gonna be great hope he will finish it soon

Reactions: ediaquwydq89wh
Dec 4, 2017
I'm subscribed to the creator on the patreon, but I have zero idea what he is rambling about 90% of the time. I'd rather he just straight up posted Chinese rather than google translate English.

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Please share the game after a while. The creator must be given a profit, otherwise he will leave.
No he won't. The creator is obsessed with this game as a "passion project" in his own words, that or he's been lying from his ramblings for 2+ years now. If I recall correctly there was a time he refunded dono's instead of building a nest egg to continue working. What's contradictory to this statement on trusting the dev is the fact he's stated he doesn't care about f95 and refuses to look/speak with said users, because it has people that say mean things. Now he's showing he either follows the f95 scene or cares enough when it's brought to his attention.

Things like the mechanic of the game are poorly implemented, the engine is buggy, and the games still bare bones. Ya know, things he's already said himself. Skip two years to present and now he's, still editing mechanics, tweaking the engine, and doing an entire revisionist to both plot and art. A literal why are you booiing me, I'm right situation.

Phenomenal artist with little to no progress on making said art into a game. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on another 8 month hiatus due to self imposed frustration.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
now the ntr can be avoided at any time (at least with wizl)
But how do you get NTR? I haven't been able to get anything done except a single scene with Wizl, the one that you supposedly need 50 Satisfaction or favor for, but I get it whenever I greet her.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
I have no idea where to go or what to do after visiting aunt and the butler
yeah its confusing game but first go setting and change aunt sati and libdo to 100 to have sex with her then u can find her reading in left left go there and invite sex then do the dice thingy and jerk off its demo so theres not many scenes u can play older version its way buggy but there's sex test in settings with bunch of scenes

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes