3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Seblon

Nov 10, 2020
QUICK BUGFIX:
If you wanna use the cheat-function at your computer just unpack this zip in the main-folder of the game (were BorB.exe is located) and overwrite file if asked.

With this fix you can change all stats and there shouldn't be an error after work @ weekends anymore.

NOTE: If you used the cheatmenu before applying the patch than you have to use the cheatmenu (change money) once again before working or buying weed and the error should be gone.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Dear KinxMann, if gay, sissification, sub path will be added in future development. Will you be putting in Black Ace of Spades path?
As in like that of a HTML game called "The Good Son", there is a blacked path where the MC decides to be really be part of the Black Ace of Spades himself(after being all Fem up and all) and not just supporting his GF-turn-Ex-GF after marrying black like wearing Black Ace of Spades earrings and/or getting a tattoo...but in your own story.

Reactions: Zozefs

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Isn't it really more correct to say that the protagonist in The Good Son can turn into a queen of spades?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Right now you only do anything sexual with your girlfriend, whom is the same race as the MC.

I want to develop the game so that you can choose which race you want to do sexual stuff with.
Are you going to really deep in the NTR route with feels, devastation, drug abuse etc for thoose that wanna go that route

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Isn't it really more correct to say that the protagonist in The Good Son can turn into a queen of spades?
Who knows, there might be an ending for that path. There is also the other black love interest path i forgot his name, the one from the gym.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Dear KinxMann, if gay, sissification, sub path will be added in future development. Will you be putting in Black Ace of Spades path?
As in like that of a HTML game called "The Good Son", there is a blacked path where the MC decides to be really be part of the Black Ace of Spades himself(after being all Fem up and all) and not just supporting his GF-turn-Ex-GF after marrying black like wearing Black Ace of Spades earrings and/or getting a tattoo...but in your own story.
I didn't even know 'Ace of Spades' was a thing.

Any gay or sissy path will be added later in development. Right now I'm trying to flesh out the main story.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
With all this talk about new player characters (black, white, female) and different routes (alpha, beta, etc.) sounds like you're trying to please too many people and may end up stretching yourself thin for your first game. By this I mean that now whenever you update the game you're going to end up displeasing one base because you focused on one path over another or you focused on all the paths but added barely anything per update. I've seen it time and time again in the Adult Interactive Fiction (AIF) community where people get very ambitious, get feedback, and then quit because they lose motivation or realize what they wanted was not feasible due to spaghetti code.

I suspect the latter is partly what happened to that Frenchman who kept trying to add more and more junk to a Twine game.
Still, I wish you luck.

Last edited:

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
With all this talk about new player characters (black, white, female) and different routes (alpha, beta, etc.) sounds like you're trying to please too many people and may end up stretching yourself thin for your first game. By this I mean that now whenever you update the game you're going to end up displeasing one base because you focused on one path over another or you focused on all the paths but added barely anything per update. I've seen it time and time again in the Adult Interactive Fiction (AIF) community where people get very ambitious, get feedback, and then quit because they lose motivation or realize what they wanted was not feasible due to spaghetti code.

I suspect the latter is partly what happened to that Frenchman who kept trying to add more and more junk to a Twine game.
Still, I wish you luck.
Yeah, having four different characters is about as much work as making four different games. I would strongly recommend against it.
Yeah this project went from something that was picking up a dead game into something that sounds as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a puddle. Interest died pretty fast for me.

Right now I'm just focusing on a Sub and Dom path for both the White and Black male MC.

More extreme Sub or Dom stuff, or female MCs will come when the main story is more developed. Which means many months or even years from now.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes