3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I do think it'd be better if the dev did one story to completion and then the others after that. I'd also like to see a few more things happen at each time period.

My fear with the current development route - a bit of black and a bit of white and then possibly jumping between male/female too - will do nothing for long term player interest. It may be a cynical view to take this early on in a new project, one that I would love to see done well, but I smell a lot of dairy farming in this project's future.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmmm planned mind control.... this could be fun... put it on watch and let it bake in the oven for a bit more tho

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
is there a patch for the glitching i cant even start the game i get to the naming but for some reason history is highlighted which means i cant continue only press back or history or any of the other buttons and when trying to select anything evrything is just spasming out like its all being highlighted by the mouse

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
is there a patch for the glitching i cant even start the game i get to the naming but for some reason history is highlighted which means i cant continue only press back or history or any of the other buttons and when trying to select anything evrything is just spasming out like its all being highlighted by the mouse
No idea, sounds like a problem with your hardware.

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Still get crash at Antonio's print shop even after adding patch.
You must apply the patch before you used the cheat menu. If you apply the patch and then load a saved game where you used the cheat menu then it wont work.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Im really excited for both female paths!

I dont think i have played a interracial themed game as a female protag.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The main part of the update was adding a Black MC route. There are only a few new scenes added to the White route.

And yes there will be a female protag eventually.
Wasn't this update supposed to be about fleshing out the white domination route, you know the thing you talked about in like the first 10 pages of the thread?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
one of the pic shows that you can pick a female gender, shouldn't female protagonist be listed too?

Pallidus Nox

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Wasn't this update supposed to be about fleshing out the white domination route, you know the thing you talked about in like the first 10 pages of the thread?
I did flesh the Dom route a little, but the Black MC took priority because of feedback and interest in a Black MC path. Also the game is called Blacked or Bleached, so I needed a Black MC.
Also going forward with development I needed to refactor the code to allow for easy swapping of races to make development easier in the future.
The next update will be a content and story update. There will be more of a Dom path, don't worry.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes