SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Updated the thread. As far as I can tell, only two extra works have been translated.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Is this based on his Patreon and gumroad post or ehentai post of his work?
Just what I've found online. I haven't subbed to their Patreon to get the machine translations they sometimes do; but I may do so in a few days.

gola16

Sep 14, 2021
Can you pass the link my dear friend? Last time they told me that it wasn't worth it, because there weren't the best jobs with the gifs included
Sorry I just checked his kemono only one update from someone meaning there is like several stuff in his page that is still not been uploaded on the net:( and he hasn’t done any sales yet so it’s most likely gonna disappear. FYI most of these works don’t have any text like his recent work but still would love to see if someone has it

• Sad
Reactions: N0ctis007

N0ctis007

Nov 27, 2021
Sorry I just checked his kemono only one update from someone meaning there is like several stuff in his page that is still not been uploaded on the net:( and he hasn’t done any sales yet so it’s most likely gonna disappear. FYI most of these works don’t have any text like his recent work but still would love to see if someone has it
Thanks bro, it's a shame that they are going to be lost, I had seen something called vindictus and a couple of works that were great
:cry: