• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlackmailAndEducation-1.0SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blackmail and Education [v1.0 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
you are waste.
Please follow site rules:
Kinkshaming is not allowed
  • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
  • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
LOL, I suppose that depends on where your line is.... but yeah, I love Dumb Koala also, among the best.
I sort of like Dumb Koala too, the renders and models are just what one would hope for, it's the stories that leave me feeling there was a lot left on the table that could have made the story better. This dev somehow manages to take a story full of spice, and find ways to still be well on the vanilla side of things.
Is it like a trade off thing that devs have to comply with? like you can have a spicy story, but renders have to be shity cartoons...or you can have great renders, but you need to water down your story so much that vanilla tastes spicy?

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
They did that, it was Clara's Love Hotel. If I remember correctly, this one is supposed to be the start of the next 'big' multi-part project. But even if it wasn't, hard to knock the team for delivering top quality work on a consistent basis, even if they are a lot of stand alone or two-parters.
Unfortunately it's a bunch of nasty rando's fuckin them and no main protagonist so that's a miss for me wish they would have done something more , love the games

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes