4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My personal mod removes the black bars.
Ok, but when you reach this image in game, show me if it does not appear the sub dom

And agains some people are not understanding, not all choices give sub, dom or whore points or paths only some do, and when they show you lock yourself in those routes, there a few examples for the sister that you can change her route in this new update.
1075630_screenshot0001.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, but when you reach this image in game, show me if it does not appear the sub dom

And agains some people are not understanding, not all choices give sub, dom or whore points or paths only some do, and when they show you lock yourself in those routes, there a few examples for the sister that you can change her route in this new update.
View attachment 1053975
I get you now. Just wtf are all the other things listed like SOIR or whatever. But, yes, I got to that part and it shows as your screen does. But, the other things just aren't intuitive.
Untitled3.jpg

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Just wtf are all the other things listed like SOIR or whatever.
I only show that meaning for each character the first time it shows but it's the being open witht their incest relationship, the more points you have the less they hide their relationship in public.
Mom (MOIR), Dad (DOIR), Sister (SOIR).
1.png
2.PNG

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
breh. I got a giggle but not exactly descriptive lmao.

edit: this isn't a complain btw just an amusing thing.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Reactions: Valronn

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
How do I get this to work for Android? I put game folder in but then it closes the game? Am I doing something wrong?
I've used your mods before for Android but this one doesn't seem to work the same?
Any help would be appreciated

If anyone has an Android version with this mod could you share it with me please?
Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
How do I get this to work for Android? I put game folder in but then it closes the game? Am I doing something wrong?
I've used your mods before for Android but this one doesn't seem to work the same?
Any help would be appreciated

If anyone has an Android version with this mod could you share it with me please?
Because there's no Android version, you can try and request or ask some of the members that sometimes do some ports.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Because there's no Android version, you can try and request or ask some of the members that sometimes do some ports.
The66 & gamecax both do a port it just doesn't have your mod but when I put your mod in game folder it crashes back to dashboard?
Do I need to try and ask if someone will port it with mod already added? Because a lot of times it will work when I add it to the game folder?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The66 & gamecax both do a port it just doesn't have your mod but when I put your mod in game folder it crashes back to dashboard?
Do I need to try and ask if someone will port it with mod already added? Because a lot of times it will work when I add it to the game folder?
YEs i do think that it need to ported to Android

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Blackmailing the Family 0.11b Pt2 with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: sayer `os` still causing some problems, edited all to `olsh`(Olivia Shaw)

Last edited:

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
When I download the mod file the Free Opener says I need a password to open it.
Is there another version of the mod that does not require the Free Opener?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes