Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So

1. NTR isn't and will not be avoidable.

1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.

Which is it?
Both. The second you listed is talking about paths. The first is what to expect in the whole vn. This isn't for the ntr sensitive harem lovers at all. It's hard for me to explain further. But neither "1." Is incorrect

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackmailing The Family [v0.04 Beta] Warped Minds Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 88 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Blackmailing The Family [v0.04 Beta] Warped Minds Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 88 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks. ;)

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
give it a try and let me know the whole truth about this

2. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
(1) refers to the content in the game, (2) refers to one of the paths the mc can lead the women down (i.e. they don't start out there).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.04Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So

1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.

Which is it?
even i was about to ask the same question. both the statements contradicts each other.
Both. The second you listed is talking about paths. The first is what to expect in the whole vn. This isn't for the ntr sensitive harem lovers at all. It's hard for me to explain further. But neither "1." Is incorrect
(1) refers to the content in the game, (2) refers to one of the paths the mc can lead the women down (i.e. they don't start out there).
Again, Both are correct

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
what i understand is women will have sex with others in the beginning but after sometime MC will go for submissive path and can make women have sex with only him. is that right?
To an extent. There is one scene that I'm not quite sure if the woman does something anyway after she started on the sub path or if I choose something wrong one time tbh but for the sake of argument yeah after they get on the sub path you own them so to speak.

But seriously if ntr bothers you at all it is a minefield. There is strong reasons why there is no "Romance" tag. If sensitive at all I recommend to avoid this. Just my two cents.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
what i understand is women will have sex with others in the beginning but after sometime MC will go for submissive path and can make women have sex with only him. is that right?
They don't exactly have sex in the beginning. MC catches a mother with a man (I don't remember well, but I think she give him BJ and poses to photos) after that MC started blackmailing her and from then on the MC has the mother to himself. There was also something with the sister, I don't remember exactly what. But MC catches her on something and so does blackmailing her too. :D I will add that MC's sister is a virgin.

The name of the game says a lot about what is happening in the game. :LOL:
But it also depends on what path you go with women. I chose the love path. Here, at least, there are feelings in relationships, not just sex.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
They don't exactly have sex in the beginning. MC catches a mother with a man (I don't remember well, but I think she give him BJ and poses to photos) after that MC started blackmailing her and from then on the MC has the mother to himself. There was also something with the sister, I don't remember exactly what. But MC catches her on something and so does blackmailing her too. :D I will add that MC's sister is a virgin.

The name of the game says a lot about what is happening in the game. :LOL:
But it also depends on what path you go with women. I chose the love path. Here, at least, there are feelings in relationships, not just sex.
Love is kind of a strong word me thinks :p
What about sister's anal with her dad? does that happen on your route at all?

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To an extent. There is one scene that I'm not quite sure if the woman does something anyway after she started on the sub path or if I choose something wrong one time tbh but for the sake of argument yeah after they get on the sub path you own them so to speak.
If I think correctly, I think you mean the sister scene. Who found out that the MC had a relationship with mother and was jealous and angry. She went to father, but here the player has a choice whether the father will have anal sex with her, or the sister doesn't want, or the father will just rape her. (here are three choices as I remember well)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Love is kind of a strong word me thinks :p
What about sister's anal with her dad? does that happen on your route at all?
Yes, but I can prevent it, because there is a choice for sister to change her mind. :D Well, it's close to that moment .. but still possible.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If I think correctly, I think you mean the sister scene. Who found out that the MC had a relationship with mother and was jealous and angry. She went to father, but here the player has a choice whether the father will have anal sex with her, or the sister doesn't want, or the father will just rape her. (here are three choices as I remember well)
Yes, but I can prevent it, because there is a choice for sister to change her mind. :D Well, it's close to that moment .. but still possible.
YES! Thanks I forgot totally how that went down thank you:)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am amused by the situation with this teacher. Despite her age she is a virgin, and her pussy is so tight that she can't have sex.. haha. :D
Agreed. This vn is just so fast and wacked out, it's truly a trip for the details like that :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes