Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this is going to help but man I have trouble knowing wich choice pick even with the mod, the whore path I gues it related to every "whore" choice but the others

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
this is going to help but man I have trouble knowing wich choice pick even with the mod, the whore path I gues it related to every "whore" choice but the others
1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.
I get that but I dont know wich choices leads to the sub path or the dom path, I assume that the nice ones goes to the sub and the rest to the dom but it just me being silly dont worry

Reactions: martinlongbow

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018

dude, your mod does not show which path are you at so what you type is completely useless

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Click on the little icon top right ingame and it will show you which. But, I would also prefer the mod to tell us which choice is what. I'd rather keep the women on the submissive path and not the Dominant path and the whore path can fuck right off.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I get that but I dont know wich choices leads to the sub path or the dom path, I assume that the nice ones goes to the sub and the rest to the dom but it just me being silly dont worry
dude, your mod does not show which path are you at so what you type is completely useless
Click on the little icon top right ingame and it will show you which. But, I would also prefer the mod to tell us which choice is what. I'd rather keep the women on the submissive path and not the Dominant path and the whore path can fuck right off.
Second image in the Mod OP for example says whore to the mother
Other images in the game say also sub or dom or whore.

Here is an example, unless you are blind not to see that the mod does show the choice, Sub, Dom & whore.

In case you don't understand, only a few choices have the Sub, Dom & whore, once you chose one of them that character are in that path.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Here is an example, unless you are blind not to see that the mod does show the choice, Sub, Dom & whore.

In case you don't understand, only a few choices have the Sub, Dom & whore, once you chose one of them that character are in that path.
View attachment 1053953
Huh. Then wtf mod am I using?

Untitled2.jpg

Reactions: martinlongbow

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 1053953
this is not what the mod shows bro, look at the post above

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes