Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I love that this game has so much GILF content. Some of us are sick of the unending queue of duckfaced moonbrains in "My Collegiate Basketball Fap Fantasy." Some us would rather pull a worn-out beauty from the 60's into the garage and work on her until we get that engine roaring again.

This game is the fucking shit.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm thinking about working on it again in the future, maybe posting it on my discord. I've not compiled it again so it's just in the renpy format.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
As far as Patreon is concerned bestiality and incest are on their banned list, maybe rape. These tags are listed for this game.

As for loli/shota tags on F95Zone goes, rule 7 is primarily there for prepubescent children. There are games with teen bodies of the 13-17 age range that have been rated by mods and cleared for F95Zone downloadable (non-banned) games. Plus, look at most japan games that are on this site.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
As far as Patreon is concerned bestiality and incest are on their banned list, maybe rape.
Also non-consensual sex, and blackmail. These were the reasons given to me when I 1st released this game and got banned 2 weeks later. I spent a month arguing with them over my game. So I just made a new page and don't offer any links to the game and they are ok with that. As long as I don't post links to the game or forbidden images.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Also non-consensual sex, and blackmail. These were the reasons given to me when I 1st released this game and got banned 2 weeks later. I spent a month arguing with them over my game. So I just made a new page and don't offer any links to the game and they are ok with that. As long as I don't post links to the game or forbidden images.
Cool.

Was working on a game thru patreon as they rolled out their ban list. Personal shit happened so the game was put on hold.

When shit is cleared up I'll begin work on the game thru Subscribestar.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
In the future there will be the possibility of also having a gallery of the scenes
Not sure if you are making a statement or if you are asking a question. But in any case, I already add a gallery to the game.
But if you are asking if I'm going to add a Gallery to replay some scenes, then the answer is no. You have the Movies on the in-game website to replay those scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking808

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm its a interesting Game. Played it a few times now for making a Savegame for each "Important" Route. Cant wait for the Next Update. Hope it will come soon :D

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Not sure if you are making a statement or if you are asking a question. But in any case, I already add a gallery to the game.
But if you are asking if I'm going to add a Gallery to replay some scenes, then the answer is no. You have the Movies on the in-game website to replay those scenes.
Mine was a question and it was related to the replay of the scenes, what is the site?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I didn't see it because I was using an old save, but shouldn't it look the same when using an old save too?
I did fix it to where you could use 0.06b saves with the new 0.07b. However, I didn't test it to see if saves from 0.05b or earlier would work as well.

Reactions: Viking808
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes