Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So grandma is forced to do cunnilingus on a nasty chlamydia infected cunt, then immediately do cunnilingus on daughter-in-law/MC mom for several hours, finally grandma blows MC. IRL everyone would contract chlamydia which is no fun. I guess the developer missed that one!

Reactions: Onetogo and CircaAD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not sure what is causing this error. The code looks right. I'll look into fixing this. It might have something to do with the new renpy version. I'm not sure.
It was a Ren'Py issue indeed.
In the config.py
allow_underfull_grids = False
was casusing it. Setting it to True fixed it. As far as i could understand this wasn't False in previous versions and the change was a recent addition, or the other way around but the result is the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: bard777

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So grandma is forced to do cunnilingus on a nasty chlamydia infected cunt, then immediately do cunnilingus on daughter-in-law/MC mom for several hours, finally grandma blows MC. IRL everyone would contract chlamydia which is no fun. I guess the developer missed that one!
I like your explanation better as it has more shock value, but she had a bad case of yeast infection.

Reactions: Macinnes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
What a terrible fucking update..

game now will try to force gayshit on us?

Fuck that.. im off...
I've played the latest update. I'm unsure what you mean. I turned off the gay shit so I don't get to view it. Are you referring to the dialogue that states that it actually happened despite not viewing?

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I've played the latest update. I'm unsure what you mean. I turned off the gay shit so I don't get to view it. Are you referring to the dialogue that states that it actually happened despite not viewing?

shemale content..

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
does "futa/trans" include in "gay" content? cuz im ok with futa/trans though but with musculine guy no, so if i disable "gay" in beginning does include the futa/trans? :unsure:
It disables male on male. You can tap Bobbie Sue(I hope I got the name right) in the vajayjay however with gay content off. But for the life of me I cannot remember if that was optional choice. My memory sucks(goldfish memory).

Reactions: CircaAD

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
does "futa/trans" include in "gay" content? cuz im ok with futa/trans though but with musculine guy no, so if i disable "gay" in beginning does include the futa/trans? :unsure:
If you disable gay, then you are correct. You will not see the male-on-male type of content. But will still see futa/male content, the futa being the female in such content. Meaning the male will not be penetrated by the futa, nor will the male give a blow-job to the futa. I hope that answers the question.

Reactions: Ive-11
Mar 7, 2018
I don't have but 1 account.
At any rate, I don't mind a negative review, like I've said many times "This isn't for everyone."
But there is a right way and a wrong way to leave a negative review. You just need to decide on how you wish to do it.
That's fair, my words were too harsh, I'm sorry for that.

But my negative review toward the game is still the same, And it's not really about "this isn't for everyone".
People have their owned taste and I respect that. but this isn't really the matter of "taste". While GILF/Gay contents aren't really my thing, I don't hate the game because of that reason. I don't like the game because how it executed.

This game remind me of the controversial game call Rape Day. It's not about contents but that game was truly horrendous.

asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure what those bugs are, 1st I'm hearing of it. I'll look into it for sure.
sorry for later reply i was off grid and offline for last few days for camping vacation.
if you need sent me PM and i can pass you saves where i have this problems so you can see more details
(still too few post from me here to be allowed add attachments and links)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so since when whore path is activate? 1st shower or night bj? the path of whore can still be change every option after that? :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes