• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
G'day, has anyone used joiplay for this game and it worked ok because I have Android 11 phone and it tries to start but then just shuts down back to joiplay game menu and that's without trying jokerleader's mod...advise would be appreciated.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Blackmailing the Family 0.11b with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.11b

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader What is this unhealthy obsession with the viral cesspool that is Mixdrop?
The same unhealthy obsession as the people keeping asking me.

It's free, unlimited space, no subscriptions need to upload wherever I want, decent upload speed, no limited download per day, it's approved by the F95 staff, etc, etc.

If people don't like, there's always a second link or a FREE Patreon link.

Reactions: perseus420

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
^
^
^
Fake News. (Not impossible to download from Mixdrop, just annoying if you don't have pop-up blocker. On Patreon it says 0.011b, which is plain to see is just a typo.)

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerLeader

Ksswiss123

Jul 21, 2022
I would love to see more effort into the script...You know where we get to read the subconscious thoughts in parentheses giving the reader a sense of the characters reluctance, fears, desires and etc. This all would do wonders for character development. That and maybe some sound effect and/or music maybe? Good work so far! I am anxious for the next release.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I would love to see more effort into the script...You know where we get to read the subconscious thoughts in parentheses giving the reader a sense of the characters reluctance, fears, desires and etc. This all would do wonders for character development. That and maybe some sound effect and/or music maybe? Good work so far! I am anxious for the next release.
That's cool, but you should write that in the game thread ;)

Unmarkbale640

Jul 12, 2022
Hey can someone help me i get this when i try to install :blackmailing the family [v0.11b] walkthrough mod [joker leader]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\unmar\Downloads\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.11b-pc\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.11b-pc\game/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/game/script2.rpy.
Exception: Line with id home_872c676c appeared twice, at game/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/game/script.rpy:782 and game/script.rpy:781.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id home_872c676c appeared twice, at game/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod/game/script.rpy:782 and game/script.rpy:781.

Anyone know how to fix this?

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Did you install the mod correctly?
You have to drop my "game" folder that is inside the "BlackmailingtheFamily-V0.011b-Joker WT Mod" inside the "BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.11b-pc" and then press to replace if asked.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes