Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.12] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Blackmailing the Family 0.11b Pt2 with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 11b pt 2

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Wrong thread dude because if you asking about game update you should do this in game thread and not in mod thread.
Got a question about the walkthrough... I'm on my first run of this game and trying to figure out what exactly do the sub and dom cues mean when there's an option. Like with with Cindy you can pick "Get mad" (sis dom) and "be understanding" (sis sub). Who's the dom and who's the sub? If you're understanding, you end up making it very clear that you won't let her be on videos with other men. If you get mad, you say you're still not sure, but surely with women. So it seems to indicate that the sub cue means sis will be 100% the MC's, and the dom cue will lead to some form of sharing, even if just on video. Is that right? I know I'm trying to rationalize the author's intent, seems like being understanding makes the MC come out as more in control of his emotions and getting mad makes him come out as the opposite, and this will affect the NPC's response. Is it something like that? Sorry JokerLeader the dom and sub cues really don't help much, but maybe you meant it to be so, so as to not spoil too much, but not knowing what those paths will be like, it's not helping in the moment of choosing.

Or are the different paths for each character explained elsewhere, maybe in the main thread?

Edit: nevermind, joker, found your explanation on the main thread. Copying it here in case someone finds this looking for the same answer:

Path Explanation:

1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes