Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

millerlite87

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know what his patron post says about the deleted post?
"

Unlocked

I`m sorry for deleting my last "WIP" post. Unfortunatelly, it was mark as Suspicious.
I`ll be more carefull with my posts, and most likely main content will stay outside of my Patreon page. It doesn`t mean I work less for my videos =)) All needed info still will be posted here.
As for FR, I`m working on dialogues and sounds. Video will be almost 6 min long and will be done in a couple of days =)
"

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
"

Unlocked

I`m sorry for deleting my last "WIP" post. Unfortunatelly, it was mark as Suspicious.
I`ll be more carefull with my posts, and most likely main content will stay outside of my Patreon page. It doesn`t mean I work less for my videos =)) All needed info still will be posted here.
As for FR, I`m working on dialogues and sounds. Video will be almost 6 min long and will be done in a couple of days =)
"
Cheers mate. Taking forever with fr10

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There is a new patreon post (99.8%), does anyone know what it says?

Unlocked
99.8%
Video is almost done. Just a bit of sounds and dialogues left =)
I`m sort of failed to make some sounds with my new microphone, but I`m not going to waste any more time for this now. Though, I still found some usefull sounds, so it will be fine =)
I go to sleep now, head refuses to think. Video will be done by tomorrow =)

You could just spend $1 and then you'd be able to read these yourself...

millerlite87

Dec 4, 2018

Unlocked

It is done =)
It is not Futa_on_Someone related, but it is needed for the story. I couldn`t find any other way to introduce a new character, so it will be "straight" this time =)
Only Male_on_Female this time and alternative (Male_on_Futa) by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience =)
Check out my Tumblr, Twitter or NM to see the result! =)
Duration: 6:09

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes